(29) Foe

JIMIN's POV

I'm on my way now to the supermarket to meet Jungkook. I texted him last night if he can accompany me today and he said yes. While driving, my phone beeped, indicating that there's a new message.

"I'm here. Where are you" his message for me.

I just replied to him, "wait" as I'm parking my car right now.

I got off and head in to the supermarket. While walking now inside the store, another beep came out from my phone.

"You know I don't wait, where exactly the hell are you right now?" another text from him.

Aish this kid really got no patience for waiting. As I'm searching for him, I saw Lisa who is struggling in carrying her eco-bags. I was about to help her when suddenly she banged into someone.

That scene made me smile. Who would have thought that Jungkook is the person who she got banged with. Interesting, right? I'm just looking to them from afar. I missed seeing them being together.

Wait. Were those napkins, he just gave to Lisa? Hahahaha! Lisa was embarrassed. I see it.

Before I forgot, I immediately text Jungkook.

"Urgent matter came. I'm not gonna make it."

I hope this day would end up nice for them.

LISA's POV

Monday again but it's first time for me not to feel 'no good' for today. I don't know why. I just feel happy since Saturday. I went to our room cause I thought we have classes but I saw a note on the whiteboard saying, proceed to room 501. Okay.

I did what it told. I decided not to use elevator cause it's just one floor away. When I opened the fire exit to use the stairs, I saw Taehyung rushing upstairs, a little out of breath.

"Goodmorning Lisa" he still managed to greet me.

"Morning V. Why didn't you take an elevator?" I asked him while we're walking in parallel going to 5th floor.

"I forgot to work out last weekend that's why" he explained.

"Okay" He is body-conscious, isn't he?

"Where are you going anyway?"

"Room 501" I answered.

"Me too! I wonder what will be our next project." he said as we finally get out in the fire exit.

We're both panting now. As you all know, walking on the stairs plus talking will really make you catch your breath.

"Goodmorning V! And Lisa?" someone greeted us as soon as Taehyung opened the door. They all looked surprise while staring at us.

"What are you two doing there early this morning?" Jin asked with his shocked face. He's with his friends. They just got off from the elevator.

"We walked?" I really don't get him for asking.

"You two look both caught out of breath" Suga butt in.

"Hahahahahahaha! Do we?" Taehyung laughs out of a sudden then he places his arm around my shoulder.

"Ya!" I just elbowed him which cause his arm to move away from me.