(87) Please, Wake Up

ROSE's POV

Jungkook kept banging his fist on the hospital emergency's door. Jimin helplessly holding his arm while Jennie and Jisoo only cried beside them.

"Lisa! Please. I need to go inside" he banged his fist louder but nobody was responding or coming out.

"Open this goddamn door!! Let me in!"

"Jungkook, calm yourself. Everything will be alright" Jimin said, trying his hardest to comfort his bestfriend.

"Please live, Lisa. Please. I'm begging you. Don't do this to me, please"

He kept on banging his fist until all of a sudden, he lost it. He knelt down. Jimin and Taehyung were trying to make him stand back up again.

"I should be in there, not you" he muttered.

I couldn't see and hear his cry but I clearly heard the agony from his voice. He looked and sounded so defeated.

Up until now, it still didn't register in my mind what just happened. Everything occurred so fast and unexpected. Just before Lisa ran to save Tzuyu, we heard her said,

"I knew that car. Tzuyu, watch out" those were her last words.

With no warning, Lisa let go of Jungkook's hand and ran toward Tzuyu to push her out of the street. We all froze in horror as we realized what she just did. Too late for us and for Jungkook to stop her as a car slammed right into her, causing her to fall to the ground.

We were only there to wait Jungkook and Lisa to finish their private talk to Tzuyu. Nothing else. That's why I really didn't expect all this to happen.

Of all people, why my bestfriend? Why Lisa? As I tried to sink in everything, I didn't even realize that I'm crying too already, non-stop.

Then suddenly, the door opened and a nurse and a doctor came out.

"Who's the guardian of patient Manoban?" the doctor asked.

"I am" as the eight of us answered at the same time.

"Okay. You see, the patient has a loss of much blood and we need one blood donor as soon as possible" the doctor informed us.

"I volunteer" and again, all of us raised our hands except Jungkook.

"I can't" Jungkook mumbled, his hands balled in a fist.

"She's an O. I'm an A" he added. His voice sounded so helpless.

I just realized now that I still didn't know everything about Lisa. Jennie, Jisoo, Taehyung, Jimin and I put our hands down as we figured out that we can't be a donor for Lisa. Our blood types weren't compatible with her.

"I can" Suga firmly said.

"Me too. I'm an O" Jin, stepping forward, ready to donate.

"Okay Sir, please follow me for donor screening" the nurse said, leading Jin and Suga to the other room. We just watched them as they walked away from us.

"Doc, can you please tell us what the condition of the patient right now?" Jimin being the bravest, asked.

"She's still not gaining her conscious back. But we'll do our best, kids. Don't worry. The sooner we got the blood, the sooner we know if she'll respond."