(42) Perfect

TAEHYUNG's POV

After Lisa stepped out from here to somewhere, I immediately approach Rose as what just Lisa instructed me.

"Rose, allow me to accompany you" I said as I bowed to her.

"Oh, you don't have to do that Taehyung and besides Lisa is- where is she?" she asked, her head searching for her bestfriend.

"She needs to go somewhere else but don't worry she'll be right back. That's what she said" I explained.

"I see. I know everything isn't okay for her. I wish I could help her" she sighed aloud.

"Where are the others?" I asked her wondering where the rest of our friends are.

"They are in the garden."

"Good. Rose, I want you to go and wait for me there"

"Uhm okay?"

"Go on, I'll be there"

As expected, Rose did what I just told her. As soon as she turned her back at me, I went to Jungkook's direction. He's now sitting on one of the arranged tables together with Tzuyu.

"We need to talk" I plainly said to him. Though he's still angry at me, I know that he'll instantly agree. Cause for him, fighting with me is better than being with Tzuyu.

He stands up from his seat and leaves the girl without saying a word.

"Wait Jeon, where are you going?" Tzuyu asked him but he didn't answer her. He just continues to follow me.

Once we arrived in the garden, all eyes darted on me. Just to ease the tension between us all, I told them the truth,

"You're all wrong. I wasn't the one who locked Jimin that day"

"Then who did?!" All of them are confused right now.

"I will tell you but you all need first to promise me that you'll stick to the plan"  as a smirk marks my face.

"What are you talking about?" -the others.

"Deal" Jungkook firmly said like he really doesn't care right now for whatever will happen tonight.

LISA's POV

Standing with my head down, still with my eye-mask on, I'm internally congratulating myself for barely finishing my song. I take a deep breath, shaky breath and force myself out in this stage, this place. I can't bear this event much longer. I was about to leave the stage, just then, all lights went out.

Only two spotlights are on, leaving the area. One is spotting me and the other one is focusing on Jungkook? Then on cue, another song starts to play.

(A/N: Play the video on the multimedia section. No need for you to read the 🎶lyrics🎶 for it's only your guide on what's exactly happening right at that moment. REMEMBER: JUST READ ONLY THE LEAD'S POV)

🎶I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead🎶

I glanced swiftly towards where he was standing. Then he started to approach the stage slowly as I watched him getting close to me. Both of my hands over my lips as tears are starting to appear again