(7) Teammates

LISA's POV

To be honest, I got my hopes up because of what Rose said to me. That maybe after all those years, if ever he saw me again, he will talk to me or notice me again the fact that I got prettier (according to Rose).

But then, my hopes got shattered with what happened yesterday. It seems like he didn't even know me. He once looked at me but after that, that's it. But one of his friends did recognize me.

*FLASHBACK STARTS*

"Lisa, right?" one of his friends asked.

"Ye-s" I answered.

"Cool!!! You studying here? Since when? Wa-wait! You still remember me right?" shotgun questions from him, he asked.

"Jimin Oppa" I nodded.

Then the elevator door opened on the 3rd floor. Looking straight and unbothered, he got off together with his friends without saying a word to me.

"Ah Lisa, we gotta go! See you around aright? Bye! And Hi!" he bid goodbye then waved to Rose.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Ugh, Lisa! Clear your mind. Past is past, okay? But God knows, I missed him. I missed Jungkook.

We're here now at the auditorium for our institute assembly. I don't know what's going on but hell, there are so many students here right now. I wondered how many sections, we, juniors have.

"Hello hello!! Everyone" the MC said, cheerfully speaking on the mic.

The auditorium went silent. Students began to turn their ears to the man in front.

"All sections of Sonyeondan Performing Arts University are here, right?"

"Yes," all students said. All? Do you mean as in all??

"Okay! Let's hear it first from the freshmen!!" putting his mic a little higher, he called.

"Wooooo" the freshmen shouted.

"Where are you sophomores??" again, he snapped, pointing his mic on his left side.

"Hereeeeee" the sophomores competed.

"Juniors, you alright??" he yelled, pretending to search where the juniors are.

"Yasssss" my batchmates screamed.

"Last but not definitely the least, SENIORS!!" he clapped, calling the last batch.

And they clapped loudly and wildly.

Then he's here too? Oh, come on Lisa! STOP. THINKING. ABOUT. HIM.

I slightly slapped myself.

"Hey, you okay?" Rose seemed to notice my unusual state.

"Of course, I am," I assured her.

LISA. COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES NOW.

"We are all gathered here because I as being the president of this university will now group you with your section partners. Are you ready for it?" he started to speak again, explaining a rule or something I don't have any idea yet.

"YESSSS" all the students answered back.

"Let the games begin!"

I really don't know what is happening.

"Eh is there a game?" I asked Rose.

"No hahaha! It's just his phrase, you know" she cleared.

"So what's with all of this?" I, pointing to the sections who were already called by the Pres.

"Ooooh Lalisa acting as a new student,  okay okay. This will be our team for the whole year. If there's an event or sports fest or something, the year/section that will be team up with us is our partner! Less hassle right? More talented members, more fun!!"

While Rose is explaining to me, I didn't realize that our section is being called now.

"Junior-B together with Senior-A"

(A/N: Each year has three sections, A B C. Sections are just alphabetically arranged, and all students were just ranked at random.)

So we gathered here in the corner when someone called me.

"Lisa!!!"

"Jimin Oppa?"

"Are you from Junior - B?" he asked.

"Yes Oppa, you? What's your section?"

"I'm from sectio-"

But he wasn't able to finish his answer when the man with the mic once again called all our attentions. Seriously, when will he drop his mic?

"To start your first activity together, I'll be giving you an assigned activity for our Spring festival next month. So representatives of each team as you are being called, please go here in front" he instructed us all. Then he started to call each team until my section together with another section were being called by him.

"Lastly, from team Junior B and Senior A, please come forward"

I saw our president made her way to the stage and...

Jungkook? Don't tell me he's...

"We're from Senior A, Lisa. We're a team! This will be fun" Jimin turned to face me and said those words with a smile on his face.

So by that, my ex and I are teammates.

A/N: Sorry for the late and short update

A/N: Sorry for the late and short update. Don't worry I'll update again later.  You'll meet the rest of the casts in the next chapter so standby. 😉