(38) Overnight -Pt. I-

LISA's POV

Jungkook shared me his umbrella. It's not that big that's why we're having now a hard time to fit ourselves under it.

"Just use this alone, I'll just wear my cap" he said as he gave me his umbrella resulting for him to get soak in the heavy rain.

"Are you insane? No!" as I pulled him back again to me.

"Ow ho ho, slow down there Lis. Alright" he said trying not to smile.

"What?!" I asked him pertaining to his evil smile.

"Nothing, it's just that I like it when you're being over protective" he uttered. It might be low but it's enough for me to hear what he just said.

"Cause you see, I never experienced this before with you" he added.

He's right. For being a first-timer in a relationship, I don't know what to act or behave. Reading a fan fiction, novel or an article, I figured out that one of the reasons why most of the couples broke up was because when the girl is being too strict to his boyfriend or vice versa. That's why I never showed him before this side of mine for I was scared we might break too.

But then, fate still played us that time. We still broke up because of my insecurities and false assumption.

"I'll just buy another umbrella then" but before I made my way to the convenience store, he immediately held my waist to stop me.

"No need. I like this better." he said as we continued to walk our way.

As soon as we reached the first block of the streets, we stopped for a moment on the nearest building.

"We're here" he said.

"Is this where you're staying?" I asked him as I tried to wipe my wet uniform.

"Yes" he answered.

"Goodafternoon sir" the guard on the lobby greeted him. He just nodded.

"Jungkook, thank you for sharing me your umbrella. But can I borrow it this time? Hope you don't mind." I said to him for I'm still far at my condo which is five blocks away from here.

"Sure. But you see Lisa, the rain is getting harder. Can't you just stay here for a moment?"

I was taken a back on his offer. Me? Staying in his condo? With Jungkook alone?

"No it's okay, I can handle myself, dont worry" I assured him.

"Okay then. Let's go?" then he went outside the building again.

"What are you doing?"

"I will walk you home"

"What? No. You're already here"

"I know Lisa but I can't let you go alone especially on this condition" as he pointed out the heavy rain pouring down and the floods which are starting to fill the streets.

This guy is really quite a stubborn one.

"Fine" I agreed.

"Let's go" he said as he was about to open the umbrella but I stopped him.

"What room?" I asked him.

"What?"

"I'll just leave later when the typhoon starts to get feeble" after I said that, he smiled.