(76) Hot Seats

LISA's POV

After Jungkook accompanied me, I eventually arrived at my room and waved to my girls, who were sitting on their respective seats chit-chatting. They jumped as soon as they saw me and rushed over to greet me.

"You three are very aggressive today" I said, injecting an energy into my voice.

"I guess, you two were okay now, what happened to the both of you lately?" Rose asked me while Jennie and Jisoo were looking at me, patiently waiting for my answer.

I felt completely and utterly not in the position to tell them the real reason why did I and Jungkook fought. I don't think I should be the one explaining everything to them but I guess, I should have to, but not everything.

"We just had a misunderstanding but don't worry we fixed it already" I said, praying that they were satisfied in my answer.

"Well, good to hear that." Jisoo sighed in relief.

"I thought Tzuyu butt in, once again. I told you Lisa if she does I will-"

"Oh, you didn't have to do that Jennie. No" I cut her off lifelessly. I don't know how will I tell her that she was partially right.

Just like yesterday, Jungkook told me that she went to Tzuyu's house for her monthly check-up. Supposedly, it should be our date day but it was canceled. As an understanding girlfriend, I didn't get mad and accepted the consequences of our situation right now. 

"So, what will be you graduation gift to Jungkook, you know his graduation is nearly approaching" Rose asked, looking around and trying to change the atmosphere.

"For now? I don't know. I'll think about it" good thing, Rose reminded me. I was still clueless on what will I give to Jungkook on his graduation day.

"Be there with him. Besides, you didn't even attend his last graduation, right?" Jisoo, giving me an idea.

"Right! So happy and proud for them. They'll be graduating soon, finally!" Rose exclaimed enthusiastically.

"And next year will be our turn! How about that!" Jennie, thinking advance for us.

Days have passed and Jungkook still doing the same routine. He was secretly helping Tzuyu out. And when we're at university, we're always together.

Typical school day, Jungkook and I were sitting here at the field, working on our individual minor activity. I want to talk to him about Tzuyu's condition but I was having a hard time talking to him as I fought to get the image of him having a moment with Tzuyu even if it meant nothing.

I guess, I'm still having this girlfriend attitude, hiding within me.

I let my eyes wander over to him. He was trying to look busier and restless than he was. Jungkook shuffled some paper and looked up. He caught my eye and stop his gaze at me.

"What?" He asked, tucking some of my hair strands into my ear.

"Nothing" I answered before I let out a yawn. He watched me carefully and I was taken a back on what he did after.

"Ya! We're at school" I said, trying to hide my blush after he kissed my cheek.

"I've never been so grateful for anything. I love you, Lisa" out of nowhere, he said. I was stunned into silence, the way I always was when he touched the shy places of my heart.

"Hey, are you okay?" I don't know but a corner of myself worried at how he suddenly acted this way.

"Yes. Its just that I'm having this thought that for you, I could and would do everything" he sincerely said.

We have the same thought, Kookie.

Jungkook's hand was resting on his leg, and I slid mine under his as he gave me a welcoming squeeze.
Quietly, we're feeling each other's presence.

While we're still here, having a warm moment, we noticed that some of our classmates were running towards our room. I wondered what the fuss was all about.

"Really Jennie and Tzuyu in a fight?" I overheard one of my classmates while she was talking to her friend.

"Oh no." I mumbled as I abruptly took a stand. Jungkook immediately followed me as we made our way to our room.

Revealing to me the worst scene, I heard Tzuyu screamed as Jennie landed on her, knocking them both into the teacher's table. I heard something, probably a book, dropped onto the floor. Jennie was underneath Tzuyu, trying to grab her wrists. Tzuyu pulled back and slapped Jennie as hard as she could but Jennie's reflex was too quick to block her. Thrown off, Jennie tried to grab her again, but some of the students from Junior B and Senior A started to pull them apart.

"You hoe!!" Jennie yelled, pointing out a finger to Tzuyu who was now looking pale.

"You're psychotic you bitc-" Tzuyu fired back but she was stopped by a dark voice.

"STOP!" Jungkook said sternly. Everyone in the classroom stayed quiet. No one dared to speak. Good thing, no teachers saw the fight.

"Why?" Finally, a word coming from me.

Suddenly, the students here started to murmur something while glancing on their phones. Looking at me with a sympathy on their eyes and at Jungkook with a disappointing gaze.

"Here" Rose gave me her phone as I tried to check what were they gossiping about.

Then, there I saw a numerous pictures of Jungkook and Tzuyu in her house. Probably, some students noticed it so they started to stalk them then they posted it on our school's forum. What was worst, they tried to imply on the topic how Jungkook manage to two-time me and Tzuyu which was obviously a hoax.

"Did you know this, Lisa?" Jennie, asking me. I don't know what to answer.

"Jungkook, what are you doing at Tzuyu's house?" one of his classmates asked.

The three of us were confused what to say. As much as I want to tell them, yes, I couldn't, cause Tzuyu still didn't know that I already knew her condition. No one knew except Jungkook. He told me to keep it a secret, and I respect that. I was sure that Tzuyu also couldn't say a word because if she did, everyone will know her condition. And for Jungkook, he had the hardest part. He's in a relationship with me but he was in Tzuyu's, his ex, house every other day. How will he explain that?

Things got more complicated right now.

Tzuyu tried to say something but before she could finally speak, she passed out all of a sudden.

"Shit" then, I heard Jungkook cussed before she went to Tzuyu's direction.

A/N: From #200+ to #38!! Woa thank you guys

A/N: From #200+ to #38!! Woa thank you guys. ♥️ now I know more that someone is really reading my story hihi.