(70) Love Quarrel

LISA's POV

Nayeon put an arm on my shoulder as we walked deeper into the room.

"After everything you and Jungkook have been through, I highly doubt there's something going on between them. Try to ask him. I'll ask Tzuyu then" Nayeon being a friend, tried to comfort me.

"Don't Nayeon. Don't ask Tzuyu. I'll figure this thing out. Thank you for the help though" I said, giving her a weak smile. Nayeon looked over at the watch, then back to me.

"Okay. You have my word. Goodluck Lisa. I have to practice now, I'll leave you alone. You sure, you'll be okay?"

"Yea sure, I'll be fine. Don't worry." assuring her, I held her hands.

The rest of the day, I tried to practice alone. I tried to focus on some matters.

But why?

Why did Jungkook lie to me? When I asked him about her, he denied it. Why? I wanted to get mad at him for lying but I need to set aside this personal issue for our performance. I just don't know what to do now.

Later that moment, it was already dismissal time. As usual before I went home, I headed first to my locker. Arriving at the locker area, I saw Jennie also fixing her stuffs.

"You okay Lis?" she asked me while I was going closer to her direction.

"Yea, I'm good" I tried to hid the truth.

"Cool. Going home alone? Where's Jungkook anyway?" another question from her before she closed her locker.

"He's feeling unwell. He didn't go to school today" I lied. My friends still didn't have any idea that Jungkook, Taehyung and I were in a mess right now.

"Jennie!" just then, a raspy male voice echoed the area as he called Jennie.

"Arasoo, wait! I have to go now Lis, my partner and I will still be having a practice, you know our activity is just around the corner. Anyway, goodluck to you and Jungkook. We all got this! Bye" she waved as she went to caught up his partner.

Their backs facing me, Suga quickly turned to me as he gave a thumb sign. Now, he was doing it right. Keep up the good work, Min Yoongi.

I was wringing my hands as I paced the downstairs building, trying to put the issues together in my head. I knew I needed to explain what had just really happened to Jungkook after he saw the picture. But at the same time, I also needed to know what his reason for lying to me.

"Lisa" Taehyung called me like he was patiently waiting for my presence here in the school entrance.

"Please Tae, not now"

"Don't get mad" he warned as he approached me.

"I am not" my paced slowed, and the look on my uneasiness face became guarded instead.

"I need to tell you something important" he opened as we continued to walk together on our way home.

"Fine. Tell me then" I said, still looking straight.

"I knew now who took that photo" he said with a loud sigh came from him.

"Who was it?" my steps halted as I directly faced him.

"It was Dahyun. I'm sorry I didn't mention to you that she was also staying in the same building. I never thought that she would do that, stalking and such. Don't worry I scolded her already and made her sure that she'll get her kar-"