(77) Mess

LISA's POV

When Tzuyu rushed to the clinic with her squad and of course with Jungkook who basically carried her going there, all the students here left puzzled and confused.

Murmurs started to fill again the area on what just happened. They wanted to know why did Jungkook react like that and left me. Why did Tzuyu look so weak for the very first time. And that Jennie, being so unhandled.

"What?! She hella deserved it" Jennie fired up, no ounce of regrets on her face.

"Are you alright?" Rose gently held my shoulder as she asked me in a low tone voice.

"Yes, I'll be right back" I answered her before I left the room feeling 'I-don't-know-how-to-describe-it'.

All eyes on me as I stepped out the room. My friends noticed that I want to be alone for a while so no one dared to follow me and I thanked them for that.

I got worried and nervous when I saw Tzuyu passed out. I got scared for her. But I really can't blame Jennie for doing that to her for she just did that because of me and her cousin, Jungkook. I felt pity towards Tzuyu and somewhat hurt, too? I don't know, seeing Jungkook reacted like that made me wanted to think too.

He is worried because of her. Very worried.

I shouldn't misunderstand the situation but I couldn't help it. I may sound so stupid but I really wished at that moment, I was her. For the sake of the picture, Jungkook carrying me like that in front of everyone.

Stop being so ridiculous, Lisa!

Walking down the building and being drowned with my own thoughts, I didn't notice that someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a tight hug.

"You okay?" his voice in a hushed and weary tone. Probably, right after he brought her to the clinic, he went back to me.

"Of course, how is she?" I answered, hiding the real emotions I was feeling right now.

"You're not. And I'm sorry" he said, tightening his embrace.

"No Kookie, I'm really fin-"

"I'm sorry, we have to go through this. I'm sorry if I left you a while ago. I'm sorry if I complicate some things for you. I'm sorr-"

"Stop saying sorry. I understand. I really do" after he cut me off, I didn't let him to finish his apology.

"Lisa" he mumbled.

"For now, let's just think of a solution to solve this mess." pulling away from the hug, I said.

It's been three days since the Lisa-Jungkook-Tzuyu-in-hot-seats incident. All eyes were still on both of us except Tzuyu who was still absent since then. Jennie on the otherhand, called by the dean. I was beginning to worry there for a second for she might got suspended but luckily, she didn't. I wanted to ask Jennie how did she handle it but then, I just decided not to.

We're here at the cafeteria, taking our lunch when Jungkook and his friends arrived on our table.

"Hey" he greeted me as he took the seat beside me.

"Lunch?" I asked as I offered him my food.

"Sure, I'm fine" he said, giving me a weak smile.