(4) The Past -Last Pt-

LISA's POV

Later that night, we were both on the phone. He called me cause he said he was missing me. Jungkook, if you only knew the truth, I'm missing you too so bad.

"Hey Lis, I wanna tell you something"

"What is it Kookie?" I asked curiously.

"You remember my teacher that always accompanying me?" Was he trying to tell me right now about that teacher?

"Ah yes, the one who called you earlier, right?"

"Yep. She confessed to me yesterday. I find it funny. Then I told her that I already have a girlfriend. I also want to tell you this right after she confessed but it seems like you slept early last night" he opened up, telling everything to me.

"Sorry Kookie" those were the only words I could say right now.

"You know, I can avoid her if you're not okay with it. I can do that for you"

"No Kookie, don't! She's still your teacher after all" I said but deep inside *long sigh*

"Okay, it seems like I can't disobey my girlfriend after all" he giggled.

I still blushed every time he said that. Jungkook, I didn't know but I really couldn't say what I wanted to say. What to do.

"You'll be at my graduation, right?" he asked.

"Yes, I'll be there. I can't miss you walking on the stage, receiving your medal." I'm so proud of him, really.

"And because my parents will also be there"

"Are you serious?" Oh my God. I suddenly felt nervous.

"Yes I am, Lisa. They will fly back here from France and I want you to meet them," he said in a much deeper and slower voice.

"I'll be there"

"Good. You should be there. No matter what."

"I promise," I assured him.

One day before his graduation.

I was waiting for him to end their final grad rehearsal. While looking far away from my classroom, I saw Jungkook smiling. Then that teacher went near him. I could see how she walked closer to Jungkook and said something to him then they both laughed after. I didn't like what I was seeing. It annoyed me. I knew Jungkook already told me that she was just a teacher but why do I still felt this way. I went back to my chair then sighed.

"You okay Lis? Why are you still here?" I didn't know that Bambam was also still here in the classroom.

"I'm waiting for Jungkook. You?" in such a deadpan voice, I countered.

"Date later, eh? Haha. I'm waiting for Jimin Hyung. He invites me to have a drink later, an advance celebration for his graduation" he explained.

"Ah yes hehe. Oh I see"

Then silence filled the room. I really couldn't tell Jungkook what I really wanted to say. I think it was because I don't want to ruin his special day tomorrow? But I couldn't keep all this in myself. Little rants to Bambam won't hurt, right?

"Bambam?" I called him.

"Yes, Lisa?"

"I want to share with you something because I really can't bear it right now. I just need someone right now who will lend their ears to me" I said, preparing myself to let out all my unsaid thoughts.