(25) My Love

TAEHYUNG's POV

Last day for this audition shit. I'm sorry I didn't mention, but yes I'm also a member of this club. I just don't stay here on the past few days cause I find it boring. After all Kim Taehyung hates boredom and whatever their rules are. But Mr. Bang and Mr. YG required us all member to stay here for the last day, do I have a choice? Even Mr. JYP and Mr. SM are here. I guess I won't see Lisa today.

ROSE's POV

Because today is the last day, our teachers commanded all of us to be here. Even the other members who were already part of a labeled group are also here. They always do this on the last day. Complete attendance.

"Pasta. Did you call her already?" Jisoo asking me to contact Lisa.

"She's not answering my call " I said.

We want to invite her to watch today's audition. Today is the day that non-members can watch the process. Yep, that's why when I auditioned here, I picked the second day.

Anyway, Lisa, where are you?

JISOO's POV

Looking to the other side of this auditorium, I see Red Velvet, Twice and BTS. They are on the front corner while we, just a member of this club, are on the back side. Sometimes, I ask myself, do I have a chance to become part of a new labeled group someday? How I wish. You can see that there's a thin line between 'only a member' and an 'official part of a group'.

"Hi girls! Sorry I'm late." Jennie greeted us.

"You're not assigned as official today?" Rose asked her while she's still trying to reach Lisa.

"Fortunately, nope." she looks so contented.

Being an official means, you're the one who will be on the backstage, assisting the auditionees. That was a boring task, believe me.  I've done it on the first day, Rose was on the second day and Jennie was just yesterday.

"So where's Lisa?" -Jennie.

"We don't know. She doesn't pick up Rose's call." I said.

"How come? Maybe she won't be in school today."  -Jennie.

"She doesn't have any meetings on her club today so maybe you're right"

"How does it feel to be part of an official group?" Rose said out of nowhere while looking to THEM.

Same thoughts here Rose, same.

LISA's POV

Rushing out to school today cause I woke up late. Why? I've been awake since midnight cause I spent countless hours practicing within the safety of my room, faced against my mirror wall. I just slept for only two hours and probably my face right now looks like cracked out on a caffeine.

When I arrived to the place, I immediately registered my name.  I've come to found out that I will be the last person to perform. I don't know if it's a good news that I still made it.

Lisa, are you really that sure on what you're planning to do right now?

I really want to do this for a long time ago. I don't know what am I supposed to do. But I know what I can do. I still have few hours to master this.

Would I sing well? What if I make a mistake?

All of these questions consumed my mind while I'm trying to prepare myself for this process. I'm always like this everytime I feel nervous.