(40) Expect the Unexpected

TZUYU's POV

"Oh my God! Learn to drive!" I muttered as the light green up ahead and no one in front of me moves.

Nothing but brake light as far as my eye could see. I slammed on my horn to no avail. My windshield wipers beat back and forth like they were in panic, slapping the waves of rain aside.

"Move!" as I willed the cars in front of me.

"It's just a little water. If it bothers you so much, just stay home!" I yelled as I got irritated to the people blocking the streets.

"Calm down Tzuyu" as my friend who is sitting on the passenger seat of my car, tried to calm me.

My chill is about to explode anytime. I really can't accept the fact that Jungkook is really getting Lisa back to him. What's wrong with me, Jungkook? What's with her which I don't have? I sighed in frustration.

"Tzuyu, look!" she called me once again then points out something rather someone, outside my car.

Then I saw Jungkook and Lisa walking in the streets. They're sharing one umbrella as they're trying to fit their bodies on that little piece of nylon taffeta. Lisa, why did show up again on his life? You're just his past who is he trying to forget.

"They still like each other, I see" this girl beside me got something to say worthless.

"If you don't have any plan to spit good words on your mouth, just shut it Nayeon" I said as I'm still looking at them furiously.

"When we force wrong things into what we believe to be right places, we break things. When we force love, we break our own hearts. Do you get what I'm saying Tzu?"

"If it's meant to be, it will happen. But that doesn't mean you won't have to work for it."

"You're not working for it, you're forcing it. I'm saying these things to you because I don't want you to get hurt one day. Just stop now, you and Jungkook won't work out anymore"

"Just watch and learn from me, my dear Nayeon" as I glance once more to the two before I hit the gas pedal of my car.

Just take your time Manoban, it will soon run out. And if that happens, I won't let Jungkook be close to you again. Never ever.

LISA's POV

I felt a hand on my waist as soon as I opened my eyes from a deep sleep. For a split second, I got confused when I saw that I'm not in my room and that's when I realized that I'm still here at Jungkook's place. I found myself sitting right next to him and leaning on his masculine shoulder as my hands are wrapped around his body. I see, I fell asleep last night while he's trying to comfort me after I cried.

It's still 5:14 am on his digital clock. I carefully move myself away from him so I won't wake him up. Still sitting here on the sofa, I started to stare on his angelic face. I run my fingers along his cheek without realizing.

"Jungkook, let's just be happy to each other even if it confuses us, ne? And always remember what I've told you last night."

As I swallowed down a hard lump that had formed in my throat, slowly but surely, I lean closely to his face, then I give him my first kiss on his cheek.

-

"Goodmorning ladies" Jisoo greeted us as she joined our mini picnic here in the field.