(13) The Cheerleader

LISA's POV

Before I go to school, I decided to stop by at 711. I haven't taken my breakfast yet so I'll buy it here first.

Should I buy this one or this one? Me contemplating what to choose between the ham sandwich or the clubhouse. Buying both of these isn't a crime, right?

While standing in line to pay on the cashier, this man in front of me got short for his payment.

"Ugh, shit" he cursed. Whoa, I heard him, and he really has a deep masculine voice.

"Can I just pay the rest later? I promise I'll be back" he said to the counter.

"I'm sorry sir but I'm afraid I can't let you do that. My boss is very strict. I'm sorry" the cashier girl said.

The man was about to grab his purchase back to the food-shelves but I tried to stop him.

"Hi Miss, I'll take care of the rest for him. How much do you still need?" I asked the girl.

"150 KRW ma'am"

"Okay, here" then I also paid for my ham sandwich and clubhouse.

"Thank you, come again," she said.

"Here mister." I handed to him his ramyeon.

"You really don't have to do that, miss" he answered.

"No it's okay, I'm happy to help, really" I smiled at him.

"Okay, I'll accept this for now. Thank you for this" then he bowed to me.

"No worries" I bowed back to him.

"I'll treat you back on some other time. Bye!" Then he went off.

I never saw his face cause he's wearing a mask and a black cap. But if you look at him, he looks like he's from a rich family. How come that guy lacks money for one ramyeon? lol.

Last day of our Spring Festival. I got nothing to do. So I'm just sitting here at the gymnasium, eating the foods that I bought earlier at the 711. I know I really hate eating alone but I don't have a choice. Rose, Jennie, and Jisoo are nowhere to be found.

And if you're asking about our coffee shop project, well we reached our quota successfully on the first day so it was done already. Teamworks really paid off.

It was a relief for me too that it ended for a short period of time cause it's somewhat unruly for me seeing those two again performing as one on stage.

I knew for a moment when I saw him again on the elevator, that I still like him. That's he's still the one.

I know I should move on, and I'm ready to but there's this one part of me that still has hope, that deep down he feels the same way about me. I'm best at managing time, hence moving on is still not in my schedule. On a scale from 0 to Lisa, how funny am I?

"I know it's stupid, but I still secretly hope that one day you will like me, again." I thought to myself.

That was until the squad of Tzuyu came into the gymnasium. So she's a member of a cheering squad. That's why she's popular, she's the cheerleader. She's very pretty, to be honest, and she looks so kind, I guess?

 She's very pretty, to be honest, and she looks so kind, I guess?

I was about to leave the gym when Tzuyu saw me.

"New girl right there!" then she went to me.

"You're Lisa, right?" I just nod.

"What's your relationship to Jungkook? Do you know him personally?" she straightforwardly asked me.

"What?" I didn't expect this from her. Looks really can be deceiving sometimes.

"I don't know what's more annoying the fact that you still don't get it or me having to repeat myself for you," she said with her one eyebrow raised.

"Excuse me? I really don't have any idea what you're talking about" I don't usually get mad but this girl right here is starting to piss me off.

"You heard me. Just answer" then suddenly her squad also went close to us.

"I- I d-don't know him" was the only words that I managed to say. I got scared. I'm really outnumbered. And I'm not sure what will she do to me if I told her the truth.

"Good. Cause you know Lisa..." she got close to me, as in really close then whispers something,

"If someone punches you in the stomach, it'll hurt whether you were expecting it or not. So if the person you love stops loving you back, you're going to feel the blow even if you saw it coming" then she turned her back to me and left with her squad.

As a transferee here, that situation I had with Tzuyu was new to me. It is not my thing to have an enemy. What she did earlier tells me that she's not an easy person to clash with.

But why do I also have this feeling that she's threatened with my presence?

TZUYU's POV

So that girl is the reason why Jungkook and I broke up. How did I know?

I just overheard the conversation of Jimin & Jungkook on the first day of the spring festival. When those two left the venue after Jungkook made a scene, I followed them. But they didn't notice me.

"She's allergic to peanuts that's why she can't eat that" Jungkook explained to Jimin.

"You still remember huh"

Jungkook just sighed heavily.

"Always"

Since I found out the truth about why Jeon broke up with me, I'm trying so hard just to get him back with me. But it will be harder for me this time because that girl is now in our school. I'm chasing him for almost 2 years that's why I don't have a plan to stop.

Losing a battle is not in my vocabulary especially losing to HER, not in a million years.

A/N: Thank you guys for the previous chapter! Thank you for motivating me ❤️I'll update another two chapters later on so standby

Thank you for motivating me ❤️
I'll update another two chapters later on so standby. And Ps: I really like Tzuyu of TWICE, don't get me wrong. It's just that she's the one who I imagined while making her character. 😊