(68) Practice Room

JENNIE's POV

I just texted my partner that I'll be running late for today's practice. My journal was missing and I need to find it first. Still searching here in my room, my phone released a beep. For sure, another ridiculous reply coming from him. Preparing myself to got irritated, I opened his message.

"Go ahead. Take your time"

Woa. That was new. I didn't expect that response from him. What's with him today? I got curious for a second but then, I continued to search again for my most precious notebook.

"Where the hell did I put you?" I muttered to myself.

And again, my phone received another message. Who would it be this time? It was a message from my bestfriend, Jisoo. What does this girl want from me now?

"Ya! You left your journal in my bag. Will give you at school"

I sighed in relief. I was searching for it for the last two hours and I even didn't remember when that I put it on Jisoo's bag. Aish, something's wrong with myself lately. Now that I knew where was it, I started to get ready for school.

-

"Remember the song we made while we're on the phone last new year's eve?" I heard Lisa asked Jungkook when I arrived at the practice room.

These two got lucky for being partnered. How I wished, I was paired by someone who I wanted to be with. Don't get me wrong, I didn't hate Suga to be honest, I just didn't like what happened to us last year. He liked to say some straight words to me which I find very conceited of him. After our deal, him being my slave, he never talked to me again, like ever. Maybe, he realized that I wasn't really an easy person. Good for he finally realized that.

"So what's the plan?" I said my greetings to him as I sat on the chair near the piano.

"Goodmorning to you too Ms. Kim" he had wobbled forward to stand upon his feet as he greeted me formally. He used to talk to me cooly and casually but this time, it was different.

"Sorry for being late" I gave him my apology for I wasn't able to follow our time schedule.

"Sure. Anyway, Jisoo want me to give you this" he said as he handed my journal to me.

"Shit. Don't tell me you read what's inside?" I hissed as I hurriedly grabbed my notebook from him.

"Will you get mad at me if I did?" he asked.

"Yes"

"I didn't. Don't worry" he uttered as he played some notes in the piano. Thankfully, he didn't. What was written on my journal were my thoughts or poems which I've made. Words, I liked to express but I didn't have a chance to use.

"So Ms. Kim, do you have any suggestions for what our performance will be?" he added.

"Can you please stop addressing me formally?" I said for he was acting strange towards me.

"Will you feel cool if I stopped it?" another question from him.

"Totally"

"Okay, Jennie."

"Better. I still have no idea. How about you?" I said as I went close to the side of the piano.