(44) LISKOOK

LISA's POV

One week in school before our Christmas break. After what happened that night, everything seems fine to me. However, my girls debut as a group under Mr. C management got canceled. Though it made me feel guilty to admit it, they never showed me that they are sad or disappointed about it. As for Jungkook's scholarship, he canceled it just before Mr. C did it. He said that he'll make a way on his own for its second batch application. I hope he can make it again without someone interfering.

I'm making my way to the school entrance then I suddenly think about Tzuyu. How is she? I know I should be mad at her but there's inside of me telling that I shouldn't. She's having a hard time right now, I know. I just hope that I can peacefully talk to her someday. As my orange juice watered out my thoughts about Tzuyu, someone's hand slowly intertwined on mine.

"Goodmorning" he greeted me like he is trying to act innocently.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" My gaze at our hands.

"Holding your hand?" He said as he tapped his ID then I tapped mine too.

"I know but we're in school. Others will stare us" Don't get me wrong, I love it when he acts like he wants to show to everyone that I'm his but I'm still feeling shy for some reason.

"And so? You're my girlfriend after all" he said, no longer able to contain himself.

Bunch of eyes started to look us. Some are feeling giddy on what they have just heard. Some looks hurt and some aren't happy about it.

"So this is how it feels like, witnessing my LISKOOK ship. Waaaa!" the sophomore girl screamed and slapped her friend's shoulder.

"Oh God confirmed, Jungkook is now taken" girl with the red lipstick whined.

"I can't believe this is happening. Ugh!" as the short-haired girl ran away.

"Kookie" as I'm trying to pull out my hand from him.

"Just let them be. I've waited so long for this, you know" as he squeezed more our tied hands.

"Okay" I just smiled to him as we continue to walk to our classroom.

He told me that night, if I could simply say that I love him the way he loves me, without anything holding me back, my blue days would never be happen. Things had been strained between us for far too long. I guess, this is the time that I will let him and myself to feel happy. As we walked into the room, all glance turned to us.

"Okay, real lovebirds coming through" Jimin yelled inside the classroom.

"Don't you think it's too early for us to have some dessert in the morning?" Jennie said in purpose.

I finally pulled my hand away from him as I made my way to my girl's direction.

"Goodmorning girls" I greeted them with a smile.

"You wear love very well Lalisa." Jisoo enunciated.

"I'm so happy that you guys finally got back together!" Rose exclaimed as she slammed her hands to her arm chair.

"Rose sssh!" I tried to calm her down. I suddenly noticed that Tzuyu and her friends are not here in the classroom.

"Looking for the witch?" Jennie uttered as she leaned her back on the plastic chair.