(88) BLACKBANGTAN

TAEHYUNG's POV

"What do you mean, she's in coma?!" Lisa's cousin, Seungri hyung, asked frantically. The doctor just looked sadly.

"We're so sorry. But let's still don't lose hope. We think, her body and her head still need time to recover. Please, excuse us for now" the doctor said, leaving us all here, debilitated.

"This can't be" Seungri hissed, messing his hair uncontrollably.

We barely registered the doctor's words before we rushed into this cold, private room, with the heart monitor barely beeping. Tears were pouring down to the girls' cheeks as the boys looked so downhearted while approaching Lisa's bed. With a heavy heart, I managed to peek at Lisa's condition but I couldn't look straightly at her lying like that vulnerably. My mind began to scatter, fumbling over thoughts, informations and possibilities.

I didn't want to blame you, Lisa. But why? Why did you do that?

Jungkook sat by the hospital bed, horrified by the truth that was before him. His girlfriend, Lisa, lays in bed, unconscious. He felt like it was all his fault. He was looking blankly at Lisa, probably remembering the cause of her state with terrible clarity.

Then, Seungri hyung walked in, joining the sadness which was filling the room. If earlier, he wanted to punch Jungkook, this time it got twisted. He just gave Jungkook a pat on his shoulder before he face palmed himself.

At first, the room was silent. No one had the guts to speak. The longer we stared the sight of Lisa right now, the louder the girls cried. I couldn't do anything to help them cause I couldn't even comfort myself.

"Fuck this!" Jungkook yelled, punching the wall so hard after he stood up from Lisa's bed.

He paused on that position for a while, his head leaning on the wall. Seungri hyung, went behind him, giving Jungkook's shoulder a tight squeeze.

"You kids stay here for a while. I'll just take care of something" after excusing himself, we heard him called someone through his phone.

The room went silent once again. We just stayed here in Lisa's room, patiently waiting and hoping that maybe she'll wake up in no time. That wasn't impossible, right? She's still breathing. As long as we heard her breathe, she's still alive.

Later that moment, Nayeon and Dahyun decided to leave first. They said, they'll come back again. They also needed to visit their friend, Tzuyu, who was also rushed to the hospital. Same time with Lisa but different hospital.

I wonder how is she now. How is she managing the situation right now?

(A/N: Play the video on the multimedia section before reading the next part. Set your volume up to 40% only. If the music got finished, replay it again. To those who will follow, thank you!)

"If Lisa is here, she'll probably scold us and stop us from crying" Rose began as I noticed that she wasn't shedding some tears anymore. Jungkook was still sitting beside Lisa's bed, his face was buried on the mattress, his right hand caressing the free hand of Lisa.

"Because of her, I got the chance to meet and get close to all of you. I'm a loner since I started my school here. I walk alone. I study alone. I eat alone but not until Lisa came along. To be honest, I was the one who approached her first. Being an officer, I feel like it was my duty to ask my co-student if he or she wasn't feeling okay even though no one ever did that to me" she laughed a little with a hint of loneliness.