(79) Fight by her Own Way

LISA's POV

After that Friday night, Jungkook never talked to me nor contacted me. I felt hurt but I knew I didn't have the right to feel that for I was the one who've caused it. Tomorrow is Monday, which means school again. Myself isn't ready on how will I face him. Will he still talk to me?

Obviously, the answer is no, Lisa.

Still doing my homeworks, I sat up straight and tried to think. I turned to be zone-out all of a sudden as I touched the small wound in my lips. He was really pissed that moment for him to do this.

I'm really sorry Jungkook.

While I was remembering what happened that night, I didn't realize that I was already crying. I hurt him, again. But God knows, the pain was twice for me. Tears were still flowing when I heard a knock on my door.

Jungkook, is that you?

Part of me, hoping that it was Jungkook and the other half was praying silently, 'Please, not be him. Not this time'. Wiping all the mess in my face, I went to the doorway to open it.

"Hi. I just thought you need someone to ta-" But I immediately hugged the person which cause her to stop her sentence.

"Did you do it?" she asked.

Remember the favor I've told them after I canceled our pizza bond? I told them that day that I'll end my relationship with Jungkook and tried to explain them not to get mad at me for I have my own reason. Then, I asked them a favor that if ever Jungkook got bitter about it, I want them to take care of him for me.

"Yes. It hurts, Rose. It hurts." I said, my voice was almost cracked.

"Of course, it is. You love him but you still chose to let go of him" she said, breaking our hug then wiped the tears in my face.

"It would be the best for us. For now" I reasoned out as we walked to my living room after closing the door.

"Just tell me, why are you doing this Lisa?" taking a seat on my sofa, she asked.

"Believe me or not, its for him. We all know that Jungkook was having the hardest time among the three of us. Having me while he was monitoring Tzuyu gave him false assumptions from everyone." I spoke, trying to explain to Rose my reason.

"Do you think Jungkook felt relieved a bit after you broke up with him?" I was taken a back at Rose's words.

Was he?

"When you love someone you stay by their side when things are the toughest, Lisa" she advised.

"Not on this one, Rose. Especially when another person's health was involved"

"What's really with Tzuyu? Is she really sick? Cause you sound like she really is"

"I wish I could explain to you everything Rose. But I believe that isn't my part to do and I'm sorry." I apologized for not telling the whole situation with her.

"No, its okay. Its just that, I'm really waiting for Tzuyu to make a move. It seems like you and Jungkook are the only ones who are having a tough time. Or maybe she's enjoying this show?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not" honestly speaking, I really don't know.

Is she really trying to get sick so that Jungkook will be there for her all the time? One solution for me to find out, I need to confront her. If she was really faking it, then I need to tell Jungkook the truth.

"You really love him, do you?" she asked as she looked like she was analyzing my expression the entire time.

"So much. My feelings for him is real and unconditional like I would go to the end of the world for him. And I would take risks. I would go out of my comfort zone. I would do anything to protect him." I confessed which made my lips to slightly twitch upward. Rose seemed to notice the wound as she turned my face to her.

"What happened to that? Don't tell me, he-" looking shocked, she asked.

"Yes."

"Oh my God! I never imagined that Jungkook would slap you that very hard"

"What? No. He didn't slap me." I defended him for Rose was misunderstanding the situation.

"Then how did you get that from him? Punch?"

"No."

"Oh my! Don't tell me, he uhm- you that hard?!" she guessed while her face started to turn red. I blushed too.

"Yes" I answered, feeling embarrassed.

"I'm sorry Lisa. I shouldn't react this way but I couldn't help but to feel giddy on what he just did" she said truthfully, placing her both hands on her lips.

"I understand. At first I was mad. But then lately, that reaction of him made me realize to love him even more. Weird, right." I said as I brushed off my bangs awkwardly.

"Hope you don't mind me asking this, but it looks like he was uncontrollable that time so how far did it goes?"

"Just before he went go crazy, I stopped him" I can't believe we're talking about this matter.

"Good. So what about now? Are you still going to continue this?" she asked, changing the topic and I thanked her for that.

"Before I answer that, I will clarify some things first" I said.

I want to settle the thing first between me and Tzuyu. If I really find out that this whole scene she is pulling isn't real, then letting go of Jungkook isn't the best solution, instead revealing her true character is.

Don't provoke me, Tzuyu. I swear you're not gonna like it in my own way.

A/N: Your comments on my last chapter were overwhelming, seriously

A/N: Your comments on my last chapter were overwhelming, seriously. Some of you (or almost probably) were disappointed about it, and I'm so sorry for that. Here's the real thing, I just want you all to know that your comments/reactions/thoughts about every chapters are important to me and I really thanked you all for that. I told you to hang with me til the end, right? Its up to you now, if you'll stay or not. Whatever your decision is, I'll respect that. For those who will stay, thank you and let's fight with Jungkook & Lisa all the way.