(59) No Reply is a Reply

LISA's POV

"Bye Mom. Bye Dad. I'll see you soon. Love you always" I said through the video call as I ended our three hours conversation.

I got less lonely whenever I heard or saw virtually my parents. I really miss them so bad. I just wish they'll be here with me in new year but they won't. I couldn't blame them for I honestly support them. Knowing that they were always taking care of their health plus they were doing good on their job were enough for me to maturely understood them.

How about you Kookie? How are you there?

With me still lying in my sofa, I discovered that I was abstaining from the impulse to elevate my body and just doing half pirouette in response. My pace was so slow, attentively absorbing the new sense of delight that the winter -- sun had brought. Sighing, I reached my arms out towards the ceiling, stretching and yawning simultaneously.

Another alone day for me.

Turning to lie on my side, I faced the cold beauty that was beyond my condo windows

Turning to lie on my side, I faced the cold beauty that was beyond my condo windows. Luckily, the blinds weren't drawn, allowing me to admire the crystals falling down from the sky. Snowflakes were starting to appear again.

Okay Lisa, up you get, time to not waste your day.

I pushed the blanket from my body, permitting the coolness of the season to touch my bare skin. Slowly trying to avoid getting a head rush, I sat up straight, brushing away any stray hairs from my face. Willed, I started to fix myself.

After having a fast shower and brushing my teeth with my tokki toothbrush, I tip-toed to my bed where my clothes were, trying not to get the floors wet. Unfortunately, I left a trail of water droplets that fell from the tips of  my mid-scapula length blonde hair. When it was wet, it turned a dark shade of yellowish and the strands sticked together to make me look like a scary witch. Yet when it was dry, the straight strands present a pleasing appearance to see.

I ran my fingers through the wet fringe, pushing it away from my face to get a clear view of my clothes. Before I slid it onto my body, my phone suddenly beeped. The alert tone of my phone beeping had gone unnoticed by me for I was too familiarized by it already. Maybe a message from a random telecomm number. I knew it was just from someone cause I made a customary tone especially for my parents, friends and him.

Now that I'm ready, I put all my important stuffs inside my purse, still not concerned checking my phone, I began to leave my place. For today, I decided to pamper myself. I went to the mall and headed my body straight to a salon. The hair stylist ushered me to a seat and began to gave me a magazine.

"What do you like to do with your hair Miss?" she asked me, touching every strand of my hair.

"I want to change its color, what do you think is a better color for me?" I answered, still trying to figure out what will be my next hair dye.