(94) Time to Go

TZUYU's POV

As usual, my life is a hell. I couldn't seem to understand what's really the purpose of my life. But everytime I remembered what just Lisa did for me back then, I wanted to question her. Why did she do that? What's her reason? Til now, I was still in shocked, speechless. Each and every dismissal time, I go to the hospital where Lisa is, bearing the pain of guiltiness.

My parents tried to talk me about my condition. They gave me an option for me to fly to abroad just to avoid all the chaos that is circling around me. They will find me a better school, a better place to live. As much as I wanted to, I refused their offer.

Why would I? The person that gave me the reason to live is here.

Right after our class was ended, I immediately left the classroom. I heard that Lisa's friends will be going somewhere first before they head to the hospital. Not having any second thought, I grabbed this chance. One week is hard enough for me to bear. Lisa and I need to talk privately.

Commute, I decided to go there all by myself. I wanted to be alone. I don't want someone or my friends (if I really do have right now after what just happened recently) to comfort me. I didn't deserve it.

I headed my way to the junction and waited for a cab. Then just in a minute, a car stopped in front of me as I opened the door.

"Where to, miss?" as soon as I hopped in, the driver asked.

"Seoul National University Hospital" then the driver began to hit his gas pedal.

Just yesterday, I heard Lisa's parents talking to her friends. In less than 12 hours Lisa wouldn't be here anymore. I know I don't have the right to say this but I am too grieved at the thought of never seeing her again to enjoy the anticipated moments she would make with her friends and Jungkook.

Unknowingly, my tears started to flow right now, non-stop. I had to laugh.

"You okay, miss?" the driver asked. I didn't answer him.

"I'm sorry to intrude." within the quick snap, he apologized. There was a silence.

"I hated her" I said aloud more probably to myself.

"You did? And you still visiting her? You have a good heart right there" instantly getting who was I referring to, he complimented me.

"You don't know what you're talking about" I cringed, hearing those words that totally didn't fit me.

"You said you hated her, so I assume you stop hating her now" he guessed. I usually got irritated if someone who I didn't even know tried to converse me but I was too stressed right now to feel annoyed so I just let him be.

"You figured" I said, wiping the wetness in my face.

"I wonder what she did for you to change your mind toward her? Anyway, I'm sorry Miss for invading your personal problems. I just can't refrain myself not to talk to the person who is crying while I'm driving."

For a while, no one spoke. The car stopped, hinting me that we've already arrived in my destination. Before paying my fee, I looked at the stars who were uttering to show this upcoming nightfall. It looked calm.