(69) Message

LISA's POV

"Why Jungkook?" I asked as I went close to him. But he just bypassed me and stride directly towards Taehyung who was also going to our direction.

What's happening?

"Jungkook I can expla-" Taehyung saying something but Jungkook cut him off.

"You son of a bitch!" Jungkook shouted furiously as he punched Taehyung hard.

"Jungkook!" I called for him to stop but he just ignored me.

Taehyung received a massive hit on his face. He fell down the floor as he tried to recover himself from Jungkook's punch. Confused for a second, I decided to help Taehyung first who was already defenseless. Holding his shoulders, I helped him to stand up on his feet.

"You okay?" I asked Taehyung, feeling worried, cause Jungkook's pound was no joke. He just nodded.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jungkook?" I yelled for I didn't like his behavior at this moment.

My eyes skipped from his right eye to his left, absorbing any possible emotions that reflecting through them. He looked so frantic and very outraged.

"Lalisa Manoban. You really taking his side?" Jungkook said sternly, and I knew that he was pissed when he said my full name.

"I don't even understand why did you hit him?!" my voice started to get high as I couldn't take his attitude right now.

"Of course you won't, cause you two are trying to hide this from me, am I right?" then he showed me something on his phone.

WHAT THE HELL. BUT HOW?

It was a picture of me and Taehyung. I was on top of him. It looked like it was the day when I escorted the sick Taehyung to his condo. How did someone capture that scene? But my biggest question was, who took that shot?

"Jungkook, it was an accident" I looked at him, gob-smacked.

"That's right. You're misinterpreting the photo" Taehyung added.

"Shut up Kim Taehyung! I'm not talking to you." Jungkook raged as he pointed his index finger towards him.

"Please, calm down Kookie. It's not what you think. We fell like that because its my fault. I didn't see him for I was searching my phone just to call you back. He was extremely sick that time so both of us got out of balance." I tried to explain.

"So thats it. You didn't call me back then cause you were with him the whole fucking time?"

"Yes. I told you I helped him." my mistake was I didn't tell Jungkook that I was with Tae the whole night.

"Helped him all the way to his crib? And adding this fact that you two did have this kind of scenario. Fucking great." Jungkook said through his gritted teeth as he pointed the picture on his phone.

"Jungkook, you're such an asshole." Taehyung swore while glaring at him.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" Jungkook said as he immediately grabbed Taehyung's collar.

"Please, both of you stop! Please. I'm begging you" I plead while I was in between them, trying to stop the fight. I was on the verge of tears, but I held them in.