(19) Colors

LISA's POV

"What? Why me?!" I said. This can't be happening.

"You know I can't do that"

"We have no choice, we asked the organizers if Rose or Jennie can replace Jisoo, but they didn't allow us" Ms. Lee explained.

"Why? These girls really can walk like what Jisoo did yesterday"

"Lisa, we can't because we've been a representative before" -Jennie

"That is why" -Rose.

"OKAY! Models standby!! We will begin in five minutes" the organizers said.

"Lisa, help me, please. We need you right now. There's no time" -Jisoo begged me while her ankle still in pain.

"Maybe this is the right time for you to step out of your comfort zone, Lisa" Ms. Lee whispered to me.

"We got your back. We will not choose you if we know that you can't do it" -Jennie

"We believe in you Lisa" -Rose

"Do it for our section. For Ms. Lee Ji Eun, Rose, Jennie. For me, please... And for yourself, Lisa" -Jisoo

"Okay I'll do it"

"Okay girls, let's make a Lisa version 2.0" Ms. Lee proudly said.

The event just started and all models are now in their respective lines. I'm very nervous right now. It feels like my heart is going to explode anytime.

Can I really pull this off successfully? You see, I never did modeling in my entire life. I dance but I don't do model things.

"Lisa" Ms. Lee just hugged me.

The three girls are now in the audience. They said that they want to watch me in the front view so they can cheer me.

"Ms. Lee, I don't know if I can do this. Look my hands are shaking"

"You'll be alright. I believe in you. You have so many potentials hidden from yourself. You need to take them out. You need to show it to everyone."

"What if I stumble? What if I ruin this gown? What i-"

"What if you succeed? How would you feel?"

I was taken aback by Ms. Lee's words.

"See? I know you're also thinking about the positive side. Just ignore the negatives. First thing first, you need to believe in yourself. No to self-doubt"

"Ms. Lee" I hugged her. I have nothing to say in her motivational words.

"You're a very beautiful person Lisa. Inside and out. Just remember that, okay?"

"Okay Ms."

"You know, Lisa, it takes courage to stand up for yourself. You may never know what courage will bring to you"

"Thank you Ms. Lee" I'm very thankful to her.

"Call me IU unnie, if there's only two of us" she winked at me.

"Arasso IU unnie" I smiled at her.

Okay, good luck with your first step Lisa. You can do it. Just what like someone told me,