(21) Lie

ROSE's POV

Me, Jennie & Jisoo are running now to the clinic. After what happened on our game earlier, we're really worried about Lisa's condition.

"I swear I'm gonna slap that bitch really hard if something bad happened to Lisa" Jennie said furiously.

"Calm down Jennie, let's just hope Lisa will wake up sooner" I calmed her down.

"I hope Taehyung made it" Jisoo said.

When we arrived at the clinic, we saw Taehyung talking to the nurse. We went near them.

"It's a relief that you brought her here immediately" the nurse informed us.

"So what will happen to her now Ms?" Jennie butt in.

"She'll be okay sooner. Her conscious will return in no time. You can stop worrying now guys. For the mean time, just watch her closely and one more thing, please fill up this form"

"Okay" I was about to take the paper when suddenly Taehyung took it like a lightning.

"Let me handle this." he said. What's with this guy anyway?

We're now here standing beside Lisa's bed. Her face still looks so pale. I hope you'll be fine, Lisa. Wake up now please. Then Taehyung entered the room.

"Ya! Thank you for bringing her here" Jisoo thanked him.

"Is she new here?" he asked.

"Yes, she just transferred here this year. Waeyo?" What's with him asking questions about Lisa.

"Nothing"

"Girls, it's time for our next class. Unfortunately, we need to go now" Jennie reminded us.

"What about Lisa?" I asked. What if she wakes up and no one is here.

"I can take over" Taehyung said.

"NO! / ANDWAE!" Me & Jennie in chorus.

"Why not?" He asked. Confused.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung. You can play with all the girls you want here but not Lisa. You can't fool us" Jennie giving him a death glare.

"We know you" I said. He's the ultimate playboy of this school after all.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha! Seriously? With an unconscious girl? You gotta be kidding me" he laughed at us.

"We declined your offer. So thank you and shoo" Jennie pushed him away.

"Okay if that's what you want" he accepted it instantly then about to leave the room when Jisoo suddenly speaks,

"WE CAN TRUST YOU RIGHT?" Jisoo asked Tae that cause him to stop.

"What are you doing Jisoo?" I asked her.

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG I ASKED YOU. CAN WE TRUST YOU?" -Jisoo

"Alright. Yes, you can trust me. I'll behave." he answered and looked at her like a little puppy.

"Girls, we have no choice. Let's go" -Jisoo

"Are you out of your mind?!" -Jennie