(66) Collaboration

LISA's POV

"That's what happened" I ended my story in a low tone voice after I told Rose everything. I was expecting an 'oh my gosh' reaction from her but she just gave me a long 'aaaaaaaahh' instead.

"You're not surprised?" I asked for I found her reaction very unlikely of her.

"I am not." she said while grinning widely.

"Is that so. What to do Rose? I don't know how to face him after he took my first kiss" I confessed as I just whispered to her the last two words.

"I believe that wasn't your first Lisa" she muttered while she slyly winked at me.

"What are you saying? Yes it was."

"I'm sorry Jeon but my loyalty is with Lisa, forever" she said as she put her hands together like she was praying.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you this sooner because Jungkook told me not to"

"I don't understand you Rose" now I'm confused.

"Before Jungkook left you last December, I believe that he already did that without you knowing it. Jimin and I saw it-"

"You saw it?!" I cut her off. Some students around us seemed to alarm in my sudden high pitched voice.

"Well, we didn't literally saw it. It's just that after he brought you to his bedroom, your lipstick was all over on his lips. You know what I'm saying?"

"I-I don't know what to react" now, I'm completely embarrassed. Forgive me for it was my first time encountering this.

"Aigoo, your shyness is too cute to handle. That's normally fine Lisa. You'll get used to it in no time." she giggly said like she was expecting more in the future.

"Park Chaeyoung!" I was about to tickle her side when Jisoo and Jennie got out now from the restroom. You see, our morning class has just ended.

"Brown-haired girl and Chipmunk. Let's go lunch now" Jennie called us. Since the girls saw my new hair, they started to give me a new nickname. And I felt happy that they liked my transformation.

"Ooops. I don't think Lisa can join us in lunch" Rose stated.

"Waeyo?" Jisoo asked.

"Oh, I forgot. Jungkook" Jennie realized.

"No! He wouldn't totally mind as long as I'm with you girls" I explained as I tried to make a way only to avoid Jungkook.

"You made a promise to him earlier" Rose uttered.

"That wasn't a promise Park Chaeyoung" I defended as Rose was just making a come-up story for she just knew my real reason.

"Let's just told him to sit and eat with us. Okay? Kaja! I'm hungry" Jennie suggested as she linked her arms to Jisoo.

"Go go go. I want chikin!" Jisoo exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Lisa, stay cool. Don't get obvious" Rose teased me as she patted my shoulder.

"Honestly, you're just making it harder for me" I said with a defeated sigh.