(85) Believe in Happy Endings

LISA's POV

I just sat here in a local cafe for a while, while waiting for Jungkook. Now that we're back as one again, he and I decided to go to school together. No one can't break or pull as apart as what I've promised to him last night.

Less minding those negative minds and more focusing on people who really matters to me, from now on.

As I savored my iced coffee vanilla, I watched the world go by. When I was alone lately, I learned to do catching snippets of people's conversations as they walked past; it gave me a sneaky peak into their lives of others.

I learned to love guessing what people did for a living, where they were heading as they rushed by, where they lived, if they were married or single. I even created little scenarios in my head while watching everyone. I seemed to be doing this very regularly these days, maybe because of what just happened to me, to us, recently. I got caught up in other people's lives instead of focusing on my own.

I got here one hour before our agreed meeting time. So I continued my people spotting for a little while longer until I eventually got bored and decided to go back in my own life.

I picked my journal out from my bag and started to write something. My journey with Jungkook was never been easy but I was glad that we still ended up together. I smiled as I realized it took me quite a few pages to write this. I really love to reminisce, that's why.

"Goodmorning my Barbie. What are you doing?" Jungkook greeted as he kissed my cheek from behind. He startled me, so I immediately closed my journal.

"Nothing" I responded as I looked at him with a sweet smile. Good thing, he didn't ask again.

"You ready?" he asked and offered me his hand.

"Yes. Let's go" I put my journal back to my bag and took his hand as we left the cafe.

We went to school holding each other's hands. I missed this. I missed him with me in front of everyone. While walking, I noticed that Jungkook was smiling all the time, so I turned to look at him.

"Why?" I asked, him still holding my hand, walking.

"What why?" he countered as a smile still sealed on his lips.

"You're smiling and  it's kinda getting an attention from everyone" I said, telling the truth.

"You're with me, that's why" squeezing my hand more, he confessed.

I smiled, knowing Jungkook felt better now. After I comforted him last night about his grandmother's death, his parents called him too. They wanted to make sure that their son was doing fine after hearing the sad news. They told Jungkok that his grandma died with a smile on her face and she wanted to tell to her favorite grandson that she will be forever grateful for Jungkook in her life.

"Maybe, I'll see your grandmother in my dreams" my last sentence for him when he reminded me that his late grandma wanted to see me personally. I would really love to see her even if it was just in my dream.

As soon as we got to the school entrance, we saw our friends. Looking surprised, they jogged toward us.

"Finally!!" Jimin yelled. Some students looked at him and he even didn't care.

"Man" Suga greeted, nodding at him.

"You okay now, golden boy?" Jin asked, patting his shoulder. Jungkook just nodded.