(100) EPILOGUE

LISA's POV

It was almost time when I walked through the church. I wore an outfit from the elegant M. Cinco's creation, white long off-shoulder dress with gold jewels on its edges which made me excited and nervous at the same time. I didn't walk up right away to him, who was on the other side. I needed a minute to compose myself. Catch my breath.

Just then, his eyes went into my direction. His bunny smile blinding me so gorgeously. I smiled at him too.

"You ready?" he walked around from his side and came over, arms encircling on my waist. I accepted the warm impact with a smile.

"Yes, I am" I nodded brightly.

Startled, the wedding organizer instructed us to get ready for the ceremony was about to start. I went into my position as Jungkook did the same. The wedding music began to play as we turned into stand-by mode.

IU unnie & Jiyong oppa will be marrying today, and they chose me and Jungkook to be one of their wedding entourages.

"I thought you won't gonna make it" he lowered his voice as the first attendant of the ceremony started to walk toward the aisle.

"Sorry, I have to finish my summer class today. Good thing, I still made it" I explained as I gave an enclosed, private spaces with him.

School was on break these days and I was supposed to be on a summer vacation. But I refused to have that when Tzuyu's father, Mr. Chou and Taehyung's mother, who I just recently discovered was one of the biggest executives in our school, offered me to have a summer class. Since I was gone for long days when I got into an accident, they gave me this opportunity to avoid delay in my studies. Accepting this offer, I will still be able to enroll this school year as a senior with my best friends and I really thanked them for doing this.

"That's alright. Let's go" holding my hand so tight, we began to move our pace so slowly.

I saw Jiyong oppa, both of his hands were intertwined at his back, waiting for his bride, trying his best not to tear up. Then, my friends who were also on the guests list, sitting on the wooden chairs. Even though, this wasn't my day, I still felt happy and overwhelmed not for myself but for IU unnie.

When we reached the end, Jungkook and I separated our ways. He was on the guys' side, I was on the girl's. After all the official wedding entourages walked up, the big door of the church began to open, revealing us a very fine woman's silhouette.

My unnie, looking so beautiful and angelic on her wedding gown. Her parents were guiding her as they walked so slowly toward the aisle. The smile on IU unnie's face wasn't fading, in fact it was shining brighter as she went closer to the love of her life. Meanwhile, Jiyong oppa couldn't hold his tears anymore as he let it flow down to his face.

While my gaze was on Jiyong oppa's direction, my peripheral vision didn't miss his figure. I looked at Jungkook and saw him already looking at me affectionately. I smiled at him and tried to keep my pulse steady when I took a sight of his serious stare at me.

Just then, he pointed his index finger at me and mouthed a word I didn't even get.

The wedding ended successfully and happily. IU unnie and Jiyong oppa tried their best to personally greet their guests. She was sorry for not visiting me when I was on a bad situation. And I really understood her reason though. She was out of the country back then and no one informed her about what just happened to me. And besides, she was pregnant already that time (I just found out a while ago) and I didn't want her to be stress for it will might affect her baby. She deserved everything good happened to her these days. I wished her and Jiyong oppa a happy and better life.