(12) Villain or Savior?

LISA's POV

"Alright! Job well-done guys. We made it. Our project was a success!" Jin exclaimed.

We're celebrating now the aftermath of our project. Our sections received so much good feedback about our cafe. This one day project gave us solid teamwork.

"Junior B, we, seniors, thank you for helping us," Jimin said.

"No sunbae, we thank you for trusting us. You know even if this is the first time that our sections got paired up, you never doubted us, so thank you sunbaes" Jennie explained then all of us, juniors bowed to them.

"You gotta be kidding us, ya stop the formalities! We're all teammates now! Let's just celebrate, shall we?" Suga invited us.

"Let's go!" everyone shouted.

We're still here at our coffee shop. We're cleaning the mess at the same time we're celebrating. These sections really know the proper way on how to multi-task.

"Cheers Lisa!" Rose back hugged me. Both of us are just standing there in the corner.

"Congrats to us" I replied.

"I can't believe we pulled this off. You know, I told you before about..." she then got close to me and whispered,

"This section is uhm very intimidating, looks like they were not. I misjudged them"

"LISA!!!!" Jisoo and Jennie called me.

"There you are, we've been searching for you everywhere," Jisoo said while panting.

"I'm sorry. I'm here with Rose, we're just talking" Rose waved to them.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but we need to go there! Our sunbaes prepared something for us" then Jennie and Jisoo dragged me & Rose to the big table.

I was very impressed when I saw the cakes on the table. They're not just ordinary cakes. You can see that those cakes were made with arts. They all looked so fancy and delicious. I really want to taste them! Oh, my sweet tooth.

"As being a worldwide handsome chef, I baked you guys some cakes. Because I know we deserve these sweet treats! And I'm sure you will like it guys so feed yourselves up" Jin proudly said.

"Yay! Let's dig in" The three girls said.

I was about to take some when my phone starts to ring.

"Girls, I need to take this call first. I'll be right back" I told them.

"Okay but please be back, we'll wait for you," Jennie said. I just smiled at her.

I decided to go outside so I can clearly hear my mom. She's now calling me.

"Hi mom" I answered the phone.

"Hi baby girl, so how's your new school?"

"It's fine mom and it's really big unlike my old school"

"Really? Oh wait, are you at a party?" She asked. She definitely heard from the other line the background sounds.

"Oh no mom, it's not what you think. I'm still here at school and we just finished our very first project successfully so we're now celebrating" I explained to her the truth.