(48) One-sided

LISA's POV

It was almost time to leave but still Tzuyu and her squad aren't here. Our teacher walked over to us in the waiting area, calling out,

"It's already 6:56 am. Let's go guys we need to move! To the bus, now" and that was when a group of girls finally arrived, carrying each of their Rimowa luggages.

"God! I thought you girls won't make it" the teacher said in a relief.

We took wherever seats we wanted and started to put our hand carry bags in the upper cabin. Jungkook helped me to assist mine. Then he was about to take the seat right next to me when suddenly Rose sat over first.

"Sorry Jeon" Rose apologized.

"What?" Jungkook said in disbelief.

"It's alright Kookie, we need to talk about something. I'll just talk to you later, ne?" I said, giving him a consoling smile.

"Fine. I'll sit with Suga then" He agreed, as he walked towards the 14th row of the seats.

Me & Rose were in the 4th row while Jennie & Jisoo were just behind our seats. Jungkook and his friends were at the back. Tzuyu and her friends took the other bus.

"Okay! Attendance complete. Godbless our trip!" the teacher exclaimed as the driver started to drive the bus.

The first 30 minutes of our travel, me and Rose just talked about our family. I found out that she have an older sister and her family now is living in Australia. Just like me she's also a family-oriented person. Then she started to tell me the whole story why she and her boyfriend broke up. I can tell that she still loves the guy even though he replaced her publicly and that was just rude of him. My dear friend doesn't deserve to be treated like that. If I just could avenge Rose from him, I would probably do it.

"You remembered Lis what I've told you when you opened up to me your past for the first time?" Rose, remembering our first day as friends.

"Yes, how can I forget that? 'First love always hurts the most'" I enunciated, remembering her exact same words.

"You know what? He was my first love. And as my first love, he was also the first one to broke my heart. That's why I said that" She's just calmly telling a story while I'm just nodding with her words.

"This wasn't the first time that he fooled me. Not too long ago, I saw him with another girl, they went out to watch a movie. They were walking with their hands intertwined to each other. As a girl who's head over heels to her boyfriend, I followed them inside the cinema just to found out the worst. They're not watching the movie, they were just making out the whole time. I know I should run away the moment I saw them becoming steamy but my feet felt like to stay"

"Rose" I uttered as I squeezed her hand, reminding her that I got her back.

"The next day I confronted him that I saw her with another girl and he just told me that she was just his friend. I know that he was just lying cause I witnessed everything about them. I should be going to get mad at him that time but because of my love for him, I just let that situation to pass"

"Oh my God" I can't believe what I just heard from her.

"Months passed by and he kept still doing the same. Every week he had a new girl to date with. And that gave me the reason to hate the guys who flirt to the other girls who were already taken or vice versa. I don't want to entertain or to be close to them, thinking that maybe if I did that, all the girls who were Chanyeol dating with, will do the same"