(20) Guess Who's Back

LISA's POV

Another week to begin with. It's been 2 days since that runway project.

"I want to congratulate you all guys," our teacher said.

"Ms. Lalisa Manoban, thank you for substituting Ms. Kim Jisoo that time. Even though we didn't get the award, we're still proud of you. We really didn't expect you can walk like a model too. You're jjang!" then he gave me a double thumbs up.

"Thank you so much sir" I bowed to him.

"Ms. Kim, it's good to hear that you're fine now"

"Yes, I am sir. Thank you" Jisoo assured our teacher.

"You can all now change to your PE uniforms"

"Okay sir" we answered.

Before I went to the gym, I decided to pay a visit to Ms. Lee's office. I want to see her before she leaves.

"Girls, you go ahead. I'll just go somewhere. I'll be there in a minute" I said to the girls.

"Okay! Just be quick" Rose snapped back.

When I arrived at her office, I saw her and Jungkook talking. I'll just return later, it seems like they're in the middle of serious conversation. I wonder what are they talking about.

I was about to walk away from the office when Ms. Lee saw me through the windowpane.

"Oh, Lisa! Come inside" Ms. Lee called me.

"I think I'll just come back later Ma'am" I smiled at her. Why am I getting awkward again?

"No no. Jungkook, can you please tell to Ms. Manoban to come here" Jungkook just bowed to her then he went to me outside.

"You heard her, she's calling you" and after that, he walked past right thru me. I turned to him to see his back again.

"I'm starting to love your back, Jungkook, " I thought to myself.

"So my favorite runway model, what are you going to tell me?" she asked me while she's packing her things.

"I just want to see you before you leave Ma'am"

"What did I tell you? Don't call me that if there's only the two of us" she said.

"Oh, I'm sorry IU unnie" I apologized. She just smiled sweetly at me. Then, I hugged her tight.

"I really want to thank you unnie. Thank you for helping me. I don't know what will I do if you weren't there for me" I began.

"No Lisa, with or without me, you can still do a lot more things. Always remember, you must have to keep courage in your heart. Whatever you do, just do it, if you think it will make you happy. Fear no one and stand up for yourself."

"I'll always remember that. I know, I'll still have to face more challenges in this performing arts school. I can't back out now. I can't"

"That's right. But I also want to remind you, besides for those things, there's this one more thing that also needs your courage"

"What is it unnie?" I asked, having no idea what was she talking about as she went near me.