(32) Lost but Found

LISA's POV

I found myself standing outside the auditorium, feeling satisfied and happy. The late afternoon breeze is telling me that what I exactly did was the right thing to do. I'm glad, I was able to help him.

While the showcase is still on going, I decided to go back for Jimin. I hope he's still doing okay there. Until now, I don't have any idea who initially locked up Jimin. What's his or her motive?

When I got to the canteen's restroom, he's no longer there. Maybe someone helped him already. Thank God. As I rushed back to the auditorium, the showcase is finally ended. I just hope Rose and others are still on their seats. Another thank God, they're still there.

The other students are making their way out the auditorium, while I'm trying myself to get back in. Struggle is real.

"Rose!" I called.

"There you are, Lisa" Rose breathes in relief.

"We heard what happened to Jimin. Is he okay?" Jisoo asked me.

"I think he is now." I answered.

"Who's son of a witch would do that?" -Jennie

"I don't know. But I just realized now, the person who did that, he's not aiming for Jimin, his target is Jungkook. Cause you see, if he or she is eyeing for Jimin, he or she just did something already right before his performance." I explained my opinion.

"Lisa is right. Good thing you're there for him. Good job Lisa" Jennie patted my shoulder.

"I didn't know you can play a piano, wow" -Jisoo

"What do we expect? Expect the unexpected if Lisa is who we talking about. But wait, how do you know that song by the way?" Rose asked me in confusion.

Can I tell them the truth? Of course, they're my friends after all this time, best friends rather.

"Jungkook made that song for me when he asked me to be his girlfriend." I said trying to contain my blushing cheeks.

"OMG" -Rose

"You two are really something" -Jisoo

"Ohhh! So that was the song he's talking about back then!" -Jennie

"Did you hear that Tzuyu? This new girl assumes and dreams too much" an unfamiliar girl tried to get in our conversation. Oh, she's a Twice member. They are here now walking toward us.

"Since when did you learn to lost your manners, Dahyun? Oh I forgot since the day you were born. Butting in someone's conversation. Gosh" Jennie said as she rolls her eyes.

"Talking about manners, huh? Watch who you are talking to." Dahyun fired back.

"Clear as ice but still don't give a shit" -Jennie

I can see that these two is throwing death glares to each other. I just hold Jennie's hand, informing her to calm down. What have I done, my girlfriends were dragged now in this mess because of me.

"Butting in someone's relationship is worse than butting in someone's conversation, don't you think Lisa?"

I couldn't speak cause I feel guilty. But I only did that because I was trying to help him, that's all.