(95) Missing You

JUNGKOOK's POV

I woke up this morning and I felt I was missing something, well actually everyday. I knew that there was something not right, and it took me a while to remember what it was, and then I remembered, the love of my life was still unheard. Still no good news about her.

Its been almost three weeks now, and our final exams were almost over and yet I still remember her went missing like few seconds ago. I couldn't sleep easily since she left, I was dead worried about her. Most of the times, I remember I couldn't even finish a plate of food only because of her. Her disappearance cause a huge affect on me. I tried my hardest not to breakdown again and continued to live my normal life just like what I've promised to her the last time.

But it was so hard not to act out what I truly feel inside, really hard.

"Jungkook, let's go!" Jimin called, snapping out of my daze.

Last one exam and this semester will be over. These past few days, I drowned myself into studying. The best thing that I can do while waiting is following her advice to me for when she comes back she'll be happy that I made it. Joining my friends on their table, I closed my eyes and rubbed my thumb along the edge of my phone.

"How are you doing?" Taehyung asked while observing me. I just leaned in my chair, giving him a flat-eyed smile.

"Any new message from her parents?" eyes fixed off into me, Jin waited for me to answer.

"Negative" I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

It had been two weeks since her parents' last message to me about her condition. They always emailed me about her but I didn't know what happened why they stopped. My thoughts had fled north, ignoring all the unnecessary thoughts.

"Don't worry Jungkook, she'll be here just before our graduation day" Suga cheered me up.

"I don't know man but I hope so" I reached for my cup then froze, realization growing. My gut knew it first and my heart swelled, filling my chest with pressure.

After our quick lunch, we decided to go back to our classroom to take our last final exam. Two hours with that test, I was the first one who pass the answer sheet in front desk.

"Goodluck Mr. Jeon" Ms. Song uttered after I gave her my test paper.

"Thank you Ms. Song" I replied before I left the room.

I couldn't say goodbye to my friends for they were still busy answering the exam. Still thinking about her, I went straight home. Better off taking my thoughts all there and recycling it at the condo. As soon as I reached my room, I bent over and rested my forehead against the door. I banged my head against the door and gazed down at my black Puma shoes, absentmindedly looking at it. Just as I was about to bend over and take my shoes off, I heard a knock.

Silence. I thought I heard the sudden exhalation of breath and impossibly, I imagined the scent of vanilla blossoms. I flung open the door.

Then, there I saw an unfamiliar lady wearing a semi-formal attire. Her hair was cut short as well as her height. Her face, with its impossibly clear complexion, peered at me.

I turned away, shoving aside my curiosity about this woman, wondering how Iㅡeven with my acute sensesㅡcould have possibly smelled her through the door. I must have doused myself in something vanilla this morning. Yet I couldn't resist inhaling the scent deep into my lungs for it was oozing so strongly.