(45) Night Out

LISA's POV

Jennie invited us to be here in her house. She said that she'll be the one in charge for our outfits for tonight. We rounded a corner and walked up the massive stairs to the second floor. Her house is literally a jaw-dropping one. The carpets felt so lush under my black school shoes, like I was sinking an inch every time I took a step.

"Jen, I don't know what to say about your house it's so-" Rose, being amazed on what she's seeing right now.

"Huge right?" Jisoo cut her in.

"It's not that just huge. It's very extravagant, just look at the furnitures and stuffs! I'm so loving it" Rose said as she hugged Jennie.

"You have a very nice house Jennie, though I expected it already from you, really" I commented.

"Thank you guys so much. Shall we go to my room?" she said, showing her precious gummy smile.

As we entered her personal bedroom, high windows let in the light, and it smelled like flowers and sunshine. Large paintings hung on the walls, they were all abstract. At least that's what I guessed they were.

"Actually, I already bought dresses for you girls." Jennie informed us.

"Jinja? Daebak!" -Rose

"That was so fast of you Deukie, so where is it?" -Jisoo

"It's in my walk-in closet. See it for yourself" she said, as she opened another door in her room.

Then, we saw four glimmering cloths hanging on a silver piece of metal. I was speechless. Are we going to wear those dresses? Aren't they little too short for us? For me?

"This pink one is for Jisoo. Here" then she gave it to her.

"This semi-gold one is for you my dear Rose"

"Omg! I love it" Rose, accepting the dress.

"This black one is mine and this silver is for you Lisa" she handed me the dress.

I gulped as soon as I saw it closely. It's a tight one with some unusual cuts. It's a really fabulous dress, to be honest. But it's my first time to wear something like this, I'm feeling like it's kinda awkward for me to use this.

"Jennie I don't think I can-"

"Believe me that dress is still kinda long compared to the others' you're going to see later" then she winked at me.

"Okay! Shall we begin to fix ourselves?" Jisoo exclaimed.

We moved across to the other side, dropping off to the fancy mirror with yellowish bulbs on its edges. Then we started to put some make-up on. I decided to just put some light blush on my cheeks and a shade of pink lipstick on my lips. But when Jennie and Jisoo saw me, they immediately added some more on my face. I thought about struggling but they are pretty fast to corner me. And for our hairs, we just loose it casually on our shoulders and did some curls and highlights on it.

"That's it! I think we're done on our make up sesh. Let's go now to the final step" -Rose.

We're now putting on our dresses. I got a little struggle at first. After I successfully slid it on me, I checked myself in the floor length mirror. Observing the girl in front of me, I must say this isn't me but it feels good to see the different side of myself. I decided to leave this fitting room as I opened my door, receiving amused gasps from the three beautiful women.