(28) Friends

LISA's POV

I got woke up by Ed Sheeran's Perfect as I force myself out from my bed. I go to my vanity table and stare myself for a while. A girl wearing a pair of sleepy eyes with a messy blond hair twisted into a poof ball on top of her head, ugh what a sight.

"But hey, this girl right in front of me is doing good so far" I praised myself. Of course, I deserve it.

Good words for me from me. That's how I love myself, I thought.

"#LisaLovesLisa" I half-laughed.

Today is Saturday so I need to enjoy and give myself a reward for the changes that I've been made these past few weeks. How to enjoy my weekend? GROCERIES!

I step out into my room and stride across the gleaming tile floor directly to my ref. Since when was the last time I bought foods for my refrigerator? Yup, when my parents left the country or should I say the day before my first day of school.

I take a shower and get fix myself. I wear my velvet trend outfit for today. I have layered my black dress over a white shirt and paired it with my checkered vans. I also bring my denim jacket just in case if I got feeling cold or I finished shopping late.

"Goodmorning ma'am" the guard on the lobby of my condo greeted me as I'm leaving the building

It's 11:49 am when I arrived at the supermarket. I whipped my checklist out of my Chanel purse and start searching for the things that I need to buy.

It took me almost two hours to gather all the foods and stuffs.

"Thank you for shopping ma'am" the girl on the cashier thanked me. I just smiled to her as a response.

Holding these three eco-bags are no joke. I'm little bit struggling of how will I handle these. I'm walking but my eyes are on my bags, and that cause me to bumped into someone. 

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I didn't see you" I said to the guy while grabbing my things that fell on the floor. Then he started to help me.

"No, it's my fault cause I'm texting. Sor- Lisa?"

"Jungkook?" My heart skipped an excited beat when I spied who this man is.

"I'm really sorry Jungkook" as I grabbed all my stuffs back to my eco-bag.

"Here, let me help you" We stood up and he took the two bags from me.

"No it's okay, I can handle it" as I'm trying to reach my bags from him.