{ 2 }

jordyn mills

"I assume you ran into my sons and their friends" Lisa smiled as I sat next to her.

"Yeah kinda" I thought back to the guy that looked at me through the mirror.

"Follow me and I'll show you to the room you'll be staying in" She started to walk up the stairs and I followed with my small duffle bag.

The laughter of girls and guys began to get louder as we walked down the hallway. I looked to my left as Lisa was opening the door to my right. There he was again, the teenager who looked at me in the bathroom. He turned his head to me and I quickly turned back to Lisa.

"So this will be your room" She walked to the corner so I could walk around it. I put my bag on the bed.

"This is so much bigger compared to my other room. Well, for one it's my own room!"

"You won't be treated like that okay?" She put her hand on my shoulder and my heart started beating faster. I nodded quickly and she took it off. "Let me show you around a bit" She walked outside and I followed.

"So this is mine and my husbands room" She pointed to the very end of the hallway. "This is Grayson's room" She pointed the room next to mine. "And this is Ethan's" She pointed to the boy sitting on the ground. He's the one who keeps looking at me.

Ours were right across from each other, great!!

"I'm going to make dinner, but you can look around or do whatever you'd like." She walked down the stairs leaving me in the middle of the hallway. I looked in Ethan's room and he was looking at me with a glare. I walked into my room and laid on my bed after closing the door.

I know I shouldn't be nervous or scared but I can't trust anyone. I got beat up at my old foster home. What if I get beat up here? The guys could easily hurt me. They look pretty strong and intimidating.

And that one guy, Ethan. He doesn't look the most friendly, what if he doesn't want another foster in his house ruining his routine.

These thoughts ran through my mind for an hour. They stopped as Lisa yelled.

"GUYS DINNER!" I stood up off of my bed and opened the door. Grayson walked out in front of two other guys that I wasn't sure of the names of. I stopped in my doorway and looked down at the ground to wait for all of their friends to leave the room. Ethan walked out and of course I looked up right when he was looking at me. He then quickly walked down the stairs without saying a word to me.

"Okay, bye guys" Lisa pushed the two guys and the few girls I didn't know out of the door. I nervously walked into the kitchen where the food was.

"Boys, this is Jordyn. She'll be staying with us as your foster sister" She pointed to me and I gave them a little smile and wave. They both looked at me and nodded their heads in response.

Lisa made me a bowl of spaghetti and the guys walked to the living room to watch TV. I stayed in the kitchen cause I felt intimidated by them. I didn't want to get any closer to Ethan, especially when he looks at me with those glaring eyes.

Since I was knew to the family, I basically observed the two boys while Lisa was scrolling through Facebook on her iPad.

Grayson had a stronger jaw to me and was much more tan than Ethan. He also seemed more buff than Ethan. His hair was a little bit lighter than Ethan's and it was more flat.

As for Ethan, he had much darker hair and it was shaped off of his face and towards the sky. His face seemed a bit more softer than Grayson. Their physical features were drastically different, but you could totally tell that they were identical twins.

Time soon passed, Lisa and Grayson went upstairs. I was just finishing up my dinner and Ethan was doing the dishes. I placed my dish in the sink as he was putting the dishes away from the dishwasher. He started the dishwasher with brand new dishes and I pushed in the stool under the marble island. I began to walk towards the stairs, but Ethan grabbed my arm roughly. I gasped lightly and he moved his lips to my ear.

"Stop staring at me. "I don't want you here and I never will. You're worthless so stop trying to get with me cause it will never happen. I know what you fosters want when you get the chance with a new brother." He threw my arm and walked upstairs.

My body shook in fear. That is not what I expected Ethan to be. I knew he was intimidating, but never would I expect him to be so incredibly rude and honestly a little frightening. I didn't know what to do, he was upstairs and I didn't want to run into him by accident. I took a few deep breaths and tried not to tear up. I sucked it up and ran to my room quickly before I had a chance to see him across the hall.

What a great way to start this journey in this new house!

comment and vote!!