{ 63 }

jordyn mills

"It's good to have you back Jordyn" My 4th period teacher said as I was walking out of the classroom with Ethan's hand in mine.

"It's good to be back" I smiled and we walked to lunch. Ethan put his arm around me as usual and we sat at our normal table. I stole a couple of Matt's grapes and looked around the room for a stupid reason. I then looked at Ethan and he was filming me on snapchat. Once I realized I smiled with my teeth and he laughed.

"Willow I need your help" I stood up and pulled Willow shirt.

"I guess we'll be right back" Willow chuckled. "What's up?"

"I need a new Instagram picture" I said and handed her my phone as we got outside to
the brick wall.

"Ah I see" She laughed and took my phone. I posed my the wall in a few different ways. One was just normal, one was have my foot on the wall, and the third was to turn half way and look over my shoulder. "LAUGH" She yelled.

"How am I suppose to do that?"

"Did you and Ethan make out on Friday?" She asked.

"Possibly" I said. I giggled.

"AHA SO YOU DID" That's when she mad me laugh. "There we go." She handed me the phone.

"That laughing picture is cute" I agreed.

"And now I know you guys made out" She flipped her hair.

"Oh it gets better." I laughed. "He's been teasing me about a huge make out session when we got home and I'm home. Lisa and Sean are out of the house so" I smirked to her.

"Oh then I'm taking Grayson off your hands" She walked towards the door.

"Well this day is going perfect" We walked back inside. I sat next to Ethan.

"Where'd you guys go?" He asked.

"I just needed to do this. Now tell me which is best" I showed him the pictures.

"Fuck" He whispered and bit his lip.

"Stop" I hit his shoulder.

"I can't contain it" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Jesus Christ you're hot" He whispered as he bit his straw from his drink.

"Stop" I looked around to see if anyone was listening.

"Okay are you looking for a cute one or a sexy one" He asked.

"Let's do sexy. Just for you" I whispered.

"Then this one" He handed me the phone. It was the only picture that I had a serious face on. I slightly turned around to show off my bed and I peeked my head over my shoulder.

"Okay" I went into Instagram on got ready to post it.

just for you E

"Go check it out hunky" I said to him as I sunk in my seat.

"New nickname?" He asked then went into Instagram.

damn baby

The bell rang and so we got up from our table and started to walk to 5th period.

---

"So Grayson isn't going to be home till after dinner" I said to Ethan as I closed the front door. He pushed onto the door and I let out a small gasp.

"Yeah I know" He whispered in my ear.

"What are you doing?" I asked in his chest.

"You know how I was saying I would do this to you" He slowly pressed his lips on to my collar bone. "Today is that day" He kissed my lips and I put my hands around his waist. As he got deeper into the kiss I held tighter onto him and we kicked off our shoes.

"Upstairs. Now" I said between each kiss and he followed my orders. He took my hand and quickly walked up the stairs. He closed the door behind him and pushed me into the bed.

"I've been waiting to do this all day and that picture made it 10x worse" His knees were on the end of the bed looking down at me.

"You're welcome" I smirked at him.

"Fuck I love you" He shook his head and smile while quickly taking off his shirt. He dropped down to me and started planting kisses all over me. His hands went up my shirt and his warm hands made me ease. He moved his lips down to my collar bone and began to suck really hard.

"Ethan" I grabbed his back with my nails. My eyes rolled to back of my head and I let out a breath basically sounding like a moan.

He sat up and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. I looked into his eyes and he looked fiercely hot. He pulled my shirt up and over my head. He threw in onto the ground and admired my body. "Fuck Jordyn" He grabbed on to my waist and his eyes worked his way up to my chest.

I laughed and pulled him down to my lips. His tongue went into my mouth and I went into his. Slow long kisses was our best kind of kissing.

I wasn't going to let him go anywhere farther than here though. It was too soon.

comment and vote!!