{ 56 }

ethan dolan

"I'll be right back" I said to Matt and walked to my locker. There was no one in the halls so I was safe to be alone. I opened my locker and looked on the side to see the pictures of me and Jordyn.

We were the happiest people on the planet. It was only me and her in that moment. I picked the 3 pictures up and slid down the lockers.

In the first picture I looked at I had my head rested in the crook of her neck and her eyes were closed. She had her cheeky, shy smile on that makes my world spin. My smile peeked through her hair and I was so happy at that moment.

I tucked that picture behind the others and looked at the second picture. My arms were around her body and she was making me laugh which made her laugh. I've never seen two people more happy before. I just want to hug her again.

I finally looked at the next picture. My lips were pressed up against hers and she smiled within the kiss. You could just tell that there was so much love and compassion going on between us. I flicked my wrist so it was resting on my knee and I put my head on the locker. I let out a sigh and took a few deep breaths.

"Fuck" I whispered and rubbed my eyes. I knew I was about to cry but I'm in school. I'm the quarterback and I can't ruin my reputation, it's like the only thing I've got left.

I stood up and put the pictures back on my locker door. I started to walk back to the cafeteria until I got pulled into the girls bathroom.

"No talking" Stacy put her finger on my lips and then pressed her lips on mine then released.

"Stacy!?" I tried to speak but she covered my mouth. I moved her hands and whispered. "What are you even doing here? You're 19 and in college"

"I want you Ethan" She reached up to my lips.

"NO STOP!" I yelled and pushed her off of me.

"Come on, you need to get over her" She whined.

"No, she's still my girlfriend" I put my hand on the handle.

"Ethan get over her. She's not coming back anytime soon"

"NO! Just stay away from me Stace" I walked out of the bathroom and to my seat in the cafeteria. It was the seat in the corner of the room. I lifted my foot up on the chair and rested my forearm on it and looked at my phone. My head rested on the wall and I looked at pictures of me and Jordyn.

Pictures of us laughing together; pictures of us kissing; pictures of us cuddling; pictures of us kissing each other's cheeks. I even had pictures of her lying around, or playing soccer. I even have pictures of her when she stole my football jersey and wore it to school. She looked perfect in a baggy jersey. She's perfect in every way.

"Ethan?" Matt shook me.

"Huh?" I looked up from my phone.

"You've been staring at your phone for the past 10 minutes. Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah perfectly fine" I gave him a fake smile and stole one of his grapes. I looked back at my phone.

I switched over to Instagram and I looked at my latest picture of me and Jordyn. I pressed on her handle and scrolled through her pictures.

baby xx

She sat on the bathroom counter and I stood between her legs kissing her cheek. She flipped the camera to front face viewed and took the picture through the mirror.

Another picture was one of that someone else took. I came up to her at her locker and for some reason I was laughing and must I say i looked hella cute.

making you laugh is my number one goal

The next picture I looked at was a picture of me holding her hand.

I promise I'll never ever leave you

That's all I could take. I tossed my phone on the table and stuffed my head in my arms.

"Woah" Matt said along with Carter.

"What were you looking at?" Carter asked.

"Old pictures" I lifted up my head and ran my hands through my face to my hair.

"Ethan don't torture yourself like that" Matt hit my arm.

"I know I know. It's just she's all I can think about"

"Think about other things, like that we're going to the championship" Matt said.

"Or that you're the coolest guy in school" Carter continued.

"Or that Stacy kissed me."

"SHE WHAT!?" They yelled in unison.

comment and vote!!