{ 53 }

ethan dolan

me;
mom can you please tell me if you put her back in the system. that's all I want to know

mom;
no I didn't. she's in a group home. she's safe

"Well shit that was easy" I showed Matt the texts. He filtered the map so it only showed group homes.

"Well look at that. That brought down a lot of houses" He pointed to his screen.

"Yeah but there's still thousands of houses in just a thirty mile radius of us. There's no use Matt. I'm never going to find her. Just stop trying and let it go. I'm never going to find her again" I stood up off the bed and walked to the door.

"NO! I'm not giving up" He yelled.

"Why? You never wanted us to be together in the first place" I raised my voice at him.

"Because I broke you guys and I need to fix that. The only way to do that is to get her back with you" He hit the bed.

"Matt it's fine. Just accept the fact that I made a mistake for falling for her. It's my fault." I opened the door and walked downstairs frustrated. I sat down on the couch, shirtless, and put my hands on my forehead. The front door flung open and my attention turned towards it.

"Demi?" Matt's older sister wobbled her way over to the couch. She was 3 years older than me and probably came back from a party. She was wearing a short dress with heels.

"OH MY GOD ETHAN! HEY BUDDY" Her head swung around.

"Uh are you okay?" I asked.

"YEAH" She yelled and stood up and walked closer to me.

"What are you doing?" My eyes began to widened. She put each of her legs of either side of my legs and sat down on my upper thighs. She's clearly drunk.

"Oh nothing" Her fingertips ran up my abs and to my lips.

"DEMI!" I yelled to get her off of me.

"Oh come on Derrick"

"Derrick?" She just called me Ethan though.

"DEMI GET OFF!" Matt yelled from the stairs. She got off and pouted on the couch.

"But he's my boyfriend"

"DEMI ITS ME ETHAN!" I yelled and she ignored me.

"Go to bed Dem" Matt said and she stood up and walked up the stairs.

"Fuck. I'm sorry dude" He said and sat next to me on the couch.

"It's fine. She's like family. Which would make it weird if Cameron did that to me" We both laughed. My lips soon came into a frown and I put my elbows on the top of my legs. I buried my face in my hands and let out a big sigh.

"It's okay, let it out" Matt rubbed his hand on my back.

"I just need her back" I said in my hands.

"We will get her back" He said.

"No Matt just face it" I sat up with teary eyes and looked at him. "She could be all the way across the country for all I know. There is no way I can find her."

"Yes there is. If I have to travel all the way across the country I will"

"MATT!" I yelled. "Bro you have no idea where she is. There's no way we can find her."

"MATTY!" Demi yelled and almost fell down the stairs.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT DEM" He yelled angrily.

"Can you take me to Stacy's house" She walked up to the couch.

"Fine" He sighed and stood up. "Wanna take your car?" He asked me. I stood up and didn't even bother to grab my shirt.

Demi got into the back of my jeep and I drove while Matt was sitting shirtless in the passenger seat. I backed out of the driveway and Demi was yelling in our ears. I really wasn't up to the yelling.

--

I pulled up to Stacy's house and pulled Demi out of the backseat.

"Where are we?" Her drunk self said.

"Stacy's you asked to come here" I put my arm around her back and took her hand so she wouldn't fall over. Matt grabbed her bag with some comfy clothes in it. He rang the doorbell and I waited behind him with Demi.

"Matt? Ethan?" She looked at our bodies. Shit I forgot we were shirtless.

"Demi wanted us to bring her over so I suspected she called you or something" Matt said.

"Can you just take her. I'm really not in the mood right now" I sighed.

"Yeah sure." She opened the door wider. Demi walked in and we walked back to the car. "Hey Ethan!" She yelled for me. Me and Matt turned around to see her.

"Go in the car I'll be there in a second." I said to Matt and he walked to the passenger seat. The car was on the other side of the driveway so I couldn't see him.

"Matt told me about Jordyn and I just want to say I'm sorry" She said as I walked closer to her.

"Thanks but I'd rather not talk about it" I sighed.

"Good cause I don't want to either" She put her hand behind my neck and pulled me closer to her lips.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING

I pulled back and I looked at her in shock.

"Come on baby. I'm hot. You're hot. Jordyn isn't coming back anytime soon" She slid her hand down my abs.

"No you're 19 and I'm 16" I said pushing her hand away.

"But you're a hot 16 year old" She walked closer to me.

"No Stace stop" I walked back to the car.

Oh boy.

comment and vote!!