{ 17 }

ethan dolan

"I-I" Jordyn walked deeper into the kitchen, not knowing what to say while some of the others walked into the living room with Matt. I walked over with Matt to see what was going on.

"WHO THEY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KISSING MY BOYFRIEND!?" I heard Angelyna start to yell as they were the only ones in the kitchen with Grayson.

"I didn't--" She started to cry. She had to be so overwhelmed by all of this.

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU DIDN'T KISS MY BOYFRIEND?!"

"It wasn't me who--" Again she cut Jordyn off.

"YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH!" Angelyna laughed and swung her hand at Jordyn to make her face turn red. My eyes widened as I saw Angelyna walk back over to us while Jordyn started to cry harder and harder as the pain had to be increasing by the second.

I walked over to her and her friends. I stood in front of her while she held her cheek and tears fled down her face. I opened my arms and pulled me close to me. I couldn't see her in this much pain. I rested my head on top of hers while her tears soaked into my hot skin that the sun had gifted me.

I know she though it was weird that I was giving her a hug after the long week me of me bashing her every second I got. But I wanted to hug her, I needed to hug her. I really like her and I think she's super attractive.

She stepped back and wiped her tears.

"He lied" She sniffled. "I didn't kiss him. He put his lips and mine and didn't let me go as everyone else came inside." She wiped more tears. "I never wanted to do it, and he was kind of freaking me out."

"I'm gonna beat that son of a bitch." I whispered and quickly turned around.

"ETHAN!" Grayson yelled, but I ignored him. I saw Matthew laughing with Angelyna not giving a shit to what just happened. He literally made her feel like absolute shit, something that I did and I don't want her to feel that anymore.

"YOU LITTLE FUCK!" I picked Matt up by his shirt and dragged him outside. Soon Alexa, Angelyna, Carter and Grayson followed. Riley and Willow stayed inside with Jordyn.

"Yoooo, dude" Matt said, dropping his smile trying to convince me to let him go.

"HAVE YOU BEEN DEAF FOR THE LAST WEEK! I TOLD EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Our faces were inches apart. I let go of his shirt, but was still really close to him.

"I told you, she kissed me" He said stepping back.

"NO! YOU KISSED HER FOR GOD ONLY KNOWS WHY! YOU HAVE A GIRLFIEND FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO NOT TOUCH HER YET YOU DID ANYWAY!"

"Dude, it's not that big of a deal" He pushed me back and I just grew more mad.

"Matt, are you telling me that you kissed another girl?" Angelyna stood in front of me and pushed me back a little.

"It was just to make E jealous" Matt smiled and shook his head. "It's just a joke."

"BY KISSING ANOTHER GIRL!?" She yelled.

"Babe, come on" He took a step closer to her and tried put his arms around her.

"Question, how the hell was that suppose to make me jealous?" Ethan butted in.

"You seemed pretty jealous just two minutes ago." Matt sassed.

"I'm pissed that you thought it was fine to force her to kiss you to make me so called 'jealous' after I specifically told you not to do anything with her. I'm mad that you," I turned to Angelyna. "thought it was okay to hit Jordyn when in reality it was all Matt's fault that your guys' relationship is fucked!" I yelled.

"No, you have a fucking crush on your sister." He poked my chest making me more mad by the second.

"What the fuck? Why would I have one on her?" I pushed him back.

"You are all over her constantly, looking at her and shit. You think I don't notice when you're staring at her in class or at lunch. You look at her the way you looked at Josie." Matt walked closer to me and laughed. He knew I was growing mad by each and every word he said and that made me happy.

"I don't like her like that and it's not going to happen again."

"It happened last time, it's gonna happen again" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Get out of my house" I said without question.

"I'm not even in your house" He said thinking he was funny.

"GET OUT!" I yelled again and he and Angelyna ran off the property together. "You guys too." I turned around to Carter and Alexa. "Sorry." I said and they left too.

I walked back inside as Grayson and Riley were all talking as Willow was with Jordyn. I started to walk towards Jordyn to talk to her, but Gray stopped me.

"Not yet dude. She's trying to calm her down" He pulled me back towards the others.

"But--" I tried to say.

"Bro. Just let her be for a bit" He pulled me over away from the others so no one could hear.

"Dude I can't see her cry like that" I whispered to him.

"Okay look, you have to get rid of this little crush you have. It's not going to happen, I won't let it happen"

"This isn't about the crush, you dip shit. She's crying and you just expect me to let her be."

"She's not alone. She has her friends. She doesn't need you. Leave her be and get over this crush." He walked back to Riley and I groaned.

How am I suppose to just stop being attracted to her with just a snap of a finger when I live with her and see her every single day?

comment and vote!!