{ 62 }

jordyn mills

I changed into a really loose light pink shirt, basically white with a hint of pink and my black bralet barley peeked through the shirt. With some blue washed out jeans and my white vans. I walked into the bathroom and turned my curler on. As I waited for it to heat up I put on my makeup. Just the basic powder and concealer along with eyeliner and mascara. I started to curl my hair into loose curls.

After about half way through Ethan woke up and walked his way over to the bathroom, where I was. Shirtless Ethan rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

"Morning." I smiled at him and his lips formed a giant smile.

"Hey" He walked over to me and kissed my cheek before brushing his teeth. I finished curling the last of my hair and then I put hairspray it in so it would stay for the entire day. I walked back into my room and laid on my bed.

I got out my phone and started to record Ethan on snapchat. I slowly zoomed into Ethan as he brushed his teeth. At the last 2 seconds he turned to me and I zoomed on to his face. To be honest it was priceless.

morning ethan

"What did you just do?" He came into my room full of toothpaste in his mouth.

"Nothing" I laughed and bit the top part of my thumb. "Go change" I kicked his butt with my foot.

"Ouch" He finished getting ready.

---

"Ready?" Ethan came into my room in a hot outfit. It was a baby blue t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Of course he wore his white vans. TWINS!

"Damn you look hot." I stood up.

"Look in the mirror hun" He kissed my forehead and we walked downstairs.

"Guys, me and your father are going on another business trip. We'll be back Friday." Lisa said as she threw Ethan the keys.

"Okay sounds good" He gave her a kiss on the cheek and Grayson walked up behind us. "Let's go" Us 3 walked outside to the car and drove to school.

Ethan parked the car in the parking lot and we all got out. Grayson stood to my left and Ethan was on my right. I took Ethan's hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked around at the front of the school to see multiple people waving at me and people just smiling.

We walked inside the school and even more people said hi to me. Grayson walked down the other hallway to go to his locker. I walked up to my locker and put my books away except for the ones I needed for the first part of the school day.

"JORDYN!" Willow yelled and I dropped my backpack to run to her. We wrapped our arms around each other and swayed back and forth for a few seconds. "I've missed you so much" She smiled.

"I missed you too, how was the championship?" I said cause I thought I missed it.

"It hasn't happened yet"

"Wait what" I walked over to grab my bag.

"I don't know. They had to reschedule it so you can still play!" She said and a smile grew on my face. The bell rang and us three walked to first period.

"JORDYN!" I turned my head once I sat down in my seat and saw Matt yelling for me. "I want to say I'm so so so sorry for what I did to you."

"No worries Matt. We're all good" I put my arms around him and he did the same. We released and I sat back in my seat. Ethan leaned on the side of my desk.

"Hi Ethan" Some of the school sluts said to him and they couldn't see me because of him in front of me. Ethan stood up and sat in his seat and their smiles faded once they saw me.

"Hey guys" I said and they rolled their eyes.

"Ah man, have I missed you." He put his head down on the desk. I stood up and leaned on Ethan's back. He lifted up his head and I put my hands on his face. I turned his head around and squished his cheeks. I kissed his fish lips and the teacher yelled at us to sit down.

comment and vote!!