{ 7 }

jordyn mills

Of course during the next day Ethan was extremely annoyed by me when I don't even do anything.

"God why can't you do anything right" Ethan hit my desk hard while we were working on our project.

"I'm done with you" I stood up and walked out of the class without even asking the teacher. I
didn't even bother to pick up my stuff.

"E!" I heard Grayson yell as I was walking out. I ran down and into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw a tear fall from my cheek.

fuck

I wiped my tear but then I started to cry more. I hate when I try to calm down, I just cry even more. It's like my body doesn't want me to feel any better.

Ethan absolutely hates me and I don't even know why. I don't like him anymore, he's a total dick to me. I just want to have a brother and sister relationship, you know? The door opened and it was Ethan walking into the GIRLS ROOM.

"Gray told me come and get you. So let's go" I saw in the corner of my eye that he was looking at the ground and not caring about me. I didn't answer him and sniffled."Are you crying?" He walked towards me.

"No" I turned away from him and wiped my tears.

"Jord why the hell are you crying?"

"BECAUSE OF YOU!" I yelled.

"SUCK IT UP! PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE DICKS TO YOU, JUST DEAL WITH IT!" He yelled back.

"My own brother!?" I lowered my voice.

"HEY!" We both looked at the principal who was yelling at us. "MY OFFICE NOW" She yelled and we walked down the hallway. "Go pick up your bags" She told us as we were about to pass our classroom.

Everyone's voices turned off and stared at us. I picked up my bag and hit my shoulder on his shoulder as we were passing by each other in the classroom. We both walked side by side while walking down the hallway to her office.

"Now tell me why you two were fighting" She asked us as we all sat down in the chairs in her office.

"Because he treats me like he's the coolest kid in school"

"Cause I'm your brother" He said and I could just tell he rolled his eyes.

"NO! You aren't suppose to bring me down all the time" Then someone walked in room.

"Sorry to disturb you, but someone is in the cafeteria fixing the intercom since it doesn't work in there right now, and he needs to ask you a few questions"

"Alright. I'll be right back, you two better stay put" She closed the door on her way out.

"Why do you even have a problem with me?" I slammed my fist on her desk. "Why do you hate me so much?!"

"Cause you're my sister" He walked around the room.

"No, what's the real answer?" I walked closer to him.

"That is the real answer! Stop asking" He walked over to the other side of the room.

"ETHAN! TELL ME" I yelled again.

"Because" He hesitated.

"WHAT!"

"I don't know. My last foster was a crazy psychopath and I trusted her with everything I had. I was super nice and inviting to her and she just used me! So I'm done trying with you guys." He turned around and faced the wall.

"Go back to class you two" The principal opened the door before I could respond to Ethan. We both grabbed our backpacks and walked back to first period.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" I asked him but he never answered.

"Just drop it" He said just before we were going into our class. Everyone turned their heads to us. We both looked and them and walked back to our seats. The teacher started to talk. Everyone still looked at us. The bell rang and we walked outside the classroom.

"JORDYN! ETHAN!" We turned around to see Grayson running for us.

"What?" He asked. Gray pulled us over to the wall where no one was walking or passing us.

"Why the hell did you guys go to the principals?"

"Cause this bitch over here yelled at me" I yelled to Ethan.

"Cause you were yelling at me" He yelled back to me.

"GUYS STOP! You two need to learn how to get along"

"Whatever, I'm done with this." Ethan stormed off.

"There's no point of trying with him." I shrugged my shoulders and walked the other direction, leaving Grayson standing there by himself.

comment and vote!!