{ 34 }

jordyn mills

Ethan and I got home and changed into our swim suits. Since no one was going to be home for a while we decided to spend some good quality time together. I got into the pool and swam around as I waited for Ethan to come in.

He swam over to me and put his arms around my body. I turned my head and kissed his cheek. He turned me around and I wrapped my legs around his waist in the water. My arms went around his neck and he supported me by holding my legs. I looked into his eyes for a few seconds. I put my head down on his shoulder and he kissed my neck.

He spun me around making me laugh and he reached to kiss my lips. Again, with every kiss he placed a smile on my face. He picked me up higher up on him and I stretched my back. I put my hands on his neck and started to kiss his cheeks. His hands ran up my body making my shiver in pleasure.

I moved my lips back up to his lips and gave him long, sweet, passionate kisses. I know he enjoyed them by the smile on his face. He's just the sweetest kid ever. He made me feel safe for once.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Someone yelled. Ethan and I both turned to see Willow's jaw dropped. "I can't believe you" She stormed off through the house away from us.

"Shit!" I yelled as I jumped down from Ethan.

"What's wrong with her?" Ethan asked and I sighed.

"It's nothing. I just need to talk to her." I walked out of the pool and grabbed my towel.

"Jordyn" Ethan sand and I turned to him. "I'm sorry" He swam over to where I was standing.

"It's not your fault" I put my hand on his cheek. "I just need to talk to her" I stood up and ran after Willow. "WILLOW!" I yelled.

"Just stop following me." She said back as we were in the front yard.

"Please" I grabbed her arm.

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY JORDYN!?" She yelled at me.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you"

"I LITERALLY TOLD YOU I LIKED HIM NOT EVEN 2 HOURS AGO AND I SEE YOU MAKING OUT WITH HIM!"

"I couldn't tell you about him Willow"

"WHY! TELL ME WHY!"

"Because he can't be with me but we really like each other."

"YOU ARE SUCH A SLUT! YOU GO FROM SHAWN TO YOUR BROTHER IN 2 WEEKS! I'm so done with you" She stormed off.

"Please don't tell anyone." I asked gently.

"I'm not making any promises since you can can't tell the truth anymore." She got into her car and drove off. I let out a big sigh and walked back to Ethan.

"Is everything okay?" He asked me as I dangled my feet in water and he put his hands on my thighs.

"No, she now hates me and she might tell everyone" I started to cry.

"Hey, hey, hey" He grabbed my hand. "Everything is going to be okay"

"What if your parents find out. They'll kick me out and I won't be able to see you again" I wiped my tears.

"Jordyn, I promise you I won't let them take you away. You're staying here with me" He kissed the top of my hands and walked out of the water to give me a hug.

"I don't want to leave you" I said in his chest.

"You won't leave anytime soon." He kissed the top of my head and we walked inside.

"I wanna go change real quick" I walked up the stairs and changed into some comfy clothes. I looked in the mirror and wiped the rest of my tears away. I walked downstairs to see Ethan in new clothes also. He was sitting on the couch with his legs also on the cushions. I went over to sit between his legs.

"Trust me no one will ever take you" He kissed the top of head.

comment and vote!!