{ 55 }

ethan dolan

I drove my black Jeep over to Matt's the next morning to pick him up for school. It felt good to have at least one person by my side.

"Sup" Matt hopped into the passenger seat of my car. "Where's Grayson?" He asked.

"Willow again" I rolled my eyes.

"Does he even know we're friends again?" He asked and I started to drive to school.

"I doubt it. He spent the entire weekend with Willow. The only time he was home he barely talked to me."

"I'm sorry man" I said. I pulled up in a parking spot.

"It's whatever I guess. Everything is falling apart. I'm used to it"

"Not everything is falling apart." He tried to make me feel better. I just shrugged my shoulders.

We both got out of the car and walked into the school. I put my books in my locker and people stared at me and Matt.

"Why do people keep on staring?" He asked me.

"Who knows?" I chucked. I closed my locker and we both walked to first period. I walked to my seat in the back of the classroom. I sat on top of the desk and everyone came in. Matt leaned back on the desk in front of me. The bell rung and people started to come in.

"Hey, what happened between you and Angelyna?" I asked him.

"She doesn't like me anymore I guess" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you still like her?"

"I don't know" He looked down.

"What do you mean you don't know" I let out a small smile.

"If she doesn't like me I don't feel the same about her"

"Dude just cause she says she doesn't like you that doesn't mean you don't feel the same way"

"I guess" He shrugged.

"You're going to get her back" I held my hand out and I he grabbed it with his hand. I leaned my shoulder into his and we did a bro hug.

"Everyone take your seats" I sat down behind Blake, one of my teammates. The buzz from the intercom turned on and everyone turned their attention to it.

"Morning Falcons." The principal started. "This morning for the morning announcements are the soccer semi finals are postponed for next week Friday. All sport football practices are still going on today except with soccer. Practice for soccer is cancelled."

"What?" Willow and Riley whispered.

"And lastly a huge congrats to Ethan Dolan for getting the Blue Falcons to the championship"

"YEAH" A lot of the guys crowded around me and messed up my hair. I looked around the room and all of girls were trying to look all flirty. Like I said trying.

"Okay okay everyone sit down" The teacher actually smiled for once. "Congrats Ethan and the rest of the team but we got to get started."

"Hey thanks teach" I slouched down in my chair a bit while putting my foot out more and throwing my hand up to point at her. Everyone laughed and some of the girls giggled really loud for me to hear.

---

I walked down the hallway with Matt and I turned the corner to see a line of girls that had to be at least 10 or 20 people.

"What the heck" Matt said. All the girls turned to me and waved.

"Hey" I jerked my head confused. She freaked out and I continued walking to the front of the line. It's like they think im Justin Bieber or something.

Grayson and Willow were at this booth that were taking papers from the girls. The sign on the booth said:

Do You Match Up With Ethan?

"What the hell is this?" I moved the girl out of the way and hit the table.

"Uh" Grayson looked to Willow.

"GRAYSON!" I yelled, demanding an answer.

"We're trying to find you a girlfriend so you can get over Jordyn"

"What the hell man!" I raised my voice.

"It's really depressing seeing you all sad all the time" He shrugged his shoulders.

"And finding me a girlfriend that I might not even know is going to make me forget her" I said.

"Well yeah that was the plan"

"Oh my god bro. I don't even know any of these girls" I whispered to him.

"You'll get to know them" He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Gray you think he's just going to forget about her that easily" Matt butted in.

"Yeah come on dude. I can't just forget her" I shoved his hand off of me.

"And what do you know? Why are you even here?" He scoffed at Matt.

"Maybe you would know if you were paying attention. Maybe if you weren't with your girlfriend all weekend you'd know that Matt's been trying to help me with all this shit" I scoffed back.

"So you're best friends again?" He asked.

"YES!" I yelled and turned around to the girls and all had heart eye emojis. "SHOW'S OVER GIRLS! I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND" They all sighed and turned back around.

"Ethan bro. You can't be sad forever" Willow said.

"IM NOT! I'm going to find her and I'm going to get her back" I threw all of the papers off of the table and walked to lunch with Matt.

comment and vote!!