{ 60 }

jordyn mills

I sat down between his legs and he wrapped his arms around my body. He took out his phone and turned the camera on. We both smiled really big and he took a few. We changed our faces with every picture.

After a 10 minutes of taking pictures and laughing we looked through them all. We both laid down on the grass .

"That ones good" I pointed the one of us laughing cause Ethan made a really funny face.

"Okay" He smiled big and switched over to Instagram. For the caption he typed

guess who I found Xx

He posted it and turned his phone off. He rolled over onto his back and I peered over him.

"You lovebirds wanna come hang with us?" Quinn asked as her and the rest of the girls sat in a circle on the grass.

"Sure" We both stood up and sat next to Grayson.

"Ethan tell me some embarrassing stories of Jordyn" Quinn laughed.

"There was this one time at a soccer game" He started.

"Nooooo not this one" I covered my face and he laughed.

"And it was raining hard. I don't know what happened but she somehow tripped and slid in this giant puddle of mud. She had it all over her white jersey and her legs, her chest, and her face" He smiled big.

"Ew" They all laughed.

"It was everywhere. And it was right before we dated so it was super embarrassing. But that wasn't as bad as you and the locker"

"OH MY GOD NO!" He yelled and covered my mouth. I moved his hand away and began to talk.

"So we were dating for a little while and he came up to my locker. It was just a normal day. I went up to my best friend Willow cause she called me over. Ethan was still by my locker waiting for me to come back, well that's what I thought anyways." I looked to him and he was embarrassed already. "I don't know how he even did this but I heard a screaming so I turned around and I see Ethan with his finger stuck in the locker"

"It's not as bad as it seems" He butted in.

"No it really was" I put my hand in front of him. "So I unlocked my locker and he held his finger like a wittle baby" I turned to him and squeezed his cheeks. They all talked to Grayson for a bit and we looked at the picture on Instagram.

It already had 100 likes in the first 10 minutes. We looked at the comments and we felt so happy.

OMG JORDYN
ETHAN !!!
MY FAVORITE COUPLE
WHAT WHERE
JORDYN
I'm so happy for you
congrats man

"Wow" I said as I scrolled down the comments.

"Ethan? Jordyn?" Lisa said and we turned to her. "Can I talk to you guys for a moment" We stood up and followed her into the kitchen.

"I talked to Diane and she said because of all of the paper business we can't bring you back home until Sunday" She looked at me and our smiles faded.

"Wait I can't come home today" I asked.

"Because of the foster system. But don't worry you guys, you're coming back home with us"

"Promise?" I asked.

"I swear" She smiled and walked back in the living room.

"Ethan what if she's lying?" I turned to him and looked up.

"If she is which I don't think she is, I know where you are. I'll get you out of here either way. Cheer up and spend these last few moments with me before I have to leave" He put his arm around me and we walked back outside.

"What did she ask?" He asked us.

"Apparently I can't leave until Sunday" I sat down and frowned.

---

"Guys we have to go" Lisa came in the backyard. Everyone that was visiting had left almost an hour ago. All of the girls and Grayson walked inside and I stood up with Ethan.

"Oh here's your necklace back" I started to take the dogtag off.

"No you keep it. It looks cute on you" He put it back over my head. "Just like how my sweatshirt looks hot on you" He pulled the bottom of the sweatshirt and smirked. He put his arm around me and we walked onto the porch. All of the girls were inside, Grayson and Lisa were waiting in the car.

"I'm so glad you came today" I said and he pulled me closer.

"I really missed you and I'm just glad to have you back" He pulled me closer. "And when you get home on Sunday I will do those things" He whispered in my ear.

"I can't wait" I bit my lip.

"Okay I gotta go, I'll see you on Sunday" He kissed my lips.

"Mhmm kay bye" I put my hand on his face. He walked away and I walked back in the house.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" Quinn yelled as I closed the door. I laughed and looked out the window to see him get in the car.

"AND HES HOT!" Clarissa yelled.

"Oh my god guys stop" I laughed and looked at Ethan looking at the house with his cute little smile. He drove away and I turned to them.

"Okay no offense but how the hell did you get something like that?!" Ashley said.

"To be completely honest I have no idea. I'm literally just a foster kid and he's a complete hunk" I said and sat down on the couch.

I love him.

comment and vote!!