{ 69 }

ethan dolan

It was near the end of the game and of course there was only one minute on the clock and it was tied. They were in the center of the field and the other team was kicking the ball. Jordyn snuck by them as quickly stole the ball.

"YEAH!" The whole stands jumped up in excitement. She sprinted down the field with the ball and everyone was yelling. She kicked the ball in the goal but the goalie stopped it by bumping the ball on her head. There were only 5 seconds left. As the ball was coming back to Jordyn she jumped up and kicked her leg out like a ninja. She hit the ball and it landed right in the net as the game ended.

"YES!" Everyone yelled then sat back down. Someone from the other team ran right into Jordyn as she landed on the ground making her fall to the ground really hard. She landed on bones that really shouldn't be landed on. Everyone gasp and I stood up along with Matt, Grayson, Angelyna, Alexa and a few other of the football players. The coach and her team ran over to her as I stared to make sure she was okay.

"OWW!" She yelled in pain. I took a step down from where I was sitting but Grayson took my arm.

"Dude let her be for a second" He said.

"No she's in pain" I released from his reach and ran on to the field to where she was. I cut through the big crowd of girls that crowded her and squatted down next to the coach, Willow and Riley.

"What hurts Jordyn?" The coach asked but she just screamed in pain.

"Jordyn" I said and she screamed. "Jordyn look at me" She slowly turned her head. "What hurts?" I asked slowly.

"My l-leg" She stuttered.

"Alright" The coach said and began to feel her leg. She squeezed my hand tight to try and not to scream. "I think her leg's broken. Ethan you're going to need to take her to the hospital"

"Hm" I let out a breath of air. "Alright" Everyone moved out of the way and I picked her up by placing my arms under her knees and her back. I walked across the field with Willow and Riley behind me.

"Where are you going?" Grayson asked.

"The hospital" I quickly walked to the car. I opened the backdoor and she laid on the seats. She stretched her leg out and I hurried to the other side.

"ETHAN!" Grayson yelled from the building.

"JUST GET A RIDE!" I yelled and started the car. I quickly drove to the hospital.

"Ethan it really hurts" She winced.

"I know baby. I'm going as fast as I can" I said and look in the rear view mirror to see her in pain. I couldn't bare to see her in so much pain.

I drove as fast as I could to the ER that was only a few minute drive and I parked right outside. Someone brought over a wheel chair and they told us to go into room four to wait for a doctor.

"Alright, so what happened?" The doctor asked as I was putting Jordyn on the bed.

"Someone knocked her down hard at her soccer championship and it looked like she landed on the worst part of her leg." I said. Jordyn squeezed my hand as the doctor began to gently feel her leg.

"OW OW OW" She yelled and I couldn't help, but feel the pain.

"Okay." He stopped and began to feel her foot and ankle.

"OW!" I yelled again.

"Let's go get some X-rays. But I think your ankle and knee may be broken." He said and took his gloves off. He walked outside for a quick minute.

"You doing okay?" I asked her.

"No it hurts like a fucking bitch" She tried to hide her pain by laughing.

"So let's go over and get some X-rays" The doctor came in again and I helped Jordyn into the wheelchair.

----

We got back into the ER room after the X-rays and the doctor started to explain them to us. They gave Jordyn some painkillers and she soon began to ease.

"So what it looks like is your knee is broken and you sprained your ankle" He said and she let out a sigh. "You won't need to have a giant cast, so don't fear about that. For your knee you just have to wear a brace that will keep your leg from moving. And you'll just need some bandages around your foot. You won't be able to walk on your foot so I'll be providing you some crutches. I'll also give you some antibiotics so the pain isn't so bad at home." He smiled.

"Alright, thanks" She smiled. He walked out of the room and I looked down at her.

"Everything's gonna be fine baby" I held her hand.

"I sure hope so" She said and the doctor came back in. He put the brace on my knee and the bandage around my ankle.

"And here is the prescription."

"Thank you" She said.

"And here are you crutches" He leaned them on the hospital bed. "So you guys are good to go whenever you feel best." He smiled.

"Thank you" We both said as he walked out.

"Ethan this sucks" She said and I sat at the foot of the bed.

"I know."

"This was suppose to be such a good day, it was suppose to be my day and I'm here at the fucking hospital."

"Jordyn, you guys won the championship" I put my hand on her good leg. "You won it for everyone and especially yourself."

"I guess, but still" She looked at her bad leg and sighed.

"Hey" Matt knocked on the door.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Come in." Jordyn said, trying to act completely fine.

comment and vote!!