{ 19 }

jordyn mills

A couple weeks had passed and Ethan was in the dentist getting his wisdom teeth removed. Me and Grayson were in the waiting room with Lisa. I was on my phone looking at Instagram and then I got a text message from Matthew.

matthew;
be careful. Ethan likes you.

me;
what? he doesn't like me!

matthew;
trust me babygirl, he does.

I put my phone down and the dentist came out.

"He's all done." She smiled and brought us back to see him.

"Hey bud." Grayson said and I stayed back because of what Matt said. I was a little worried.

"Hey guys." Loopy Ethan said as he saw Grayson and he turned his head and saw me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked while standing next to Grayson.

"GREAT!" He yelled. "There's a unicorn on the ceiling." He pointed upward.

"Yes, there is Ethan" I laughed. He would never like me, he's my foster brother.

But he said those things after got detention. He had a thing with his foster sister as in they were exclusive.

"Mrs. Dolan, may I speak to you for a few moments" The dentist came in and Lisa left with her.

"Heyyy, Jordyn come here." Ethan held his hand out and I walked closer to him.

"Hey, bud." I smiled.

"Wanna know a secret?" He smirked at Grayson as he whispered.

"Sure, what is it?" I chuckled and kneeled down.

"I really like you." He laughed. "Like I like you like you." I looked over to Grayson, not knowing what to say.

"Uh..." Grayson said.

"Ethan you don't like me, it's just the loopy talk" I stood up and tried not to worry about it.

"No, I really do." He grabbed my hand and I looked to Grayson.

"He's just joking." Grayson smiled and Lisa came back in the room. I let go of Ethan's hand and tried to collect myself.

"So Ethan looks like you get to go home." The dentist said.

"YAY" He put his hands up and Grayson helped him out of the chair. We walked to the car and I sat next to him. Ethan slowly put his hand on my leg and I looked down at it. I slid it off and he did it again. Shit, does he actually like me. I'm starting to have second thoughts about this.

We got back to the house and Ethan took a nap immediately on the couch. I walked outside to sit in the sun by the pool. Grayson came and sat next to me.

"Just so you know, that was just loopy Ethan. He would never break the brother and sister bond you guys have."

"Yeah I know. It just came as a shock"

"I bet. Just don't worry about it, he likes some other girl anyway."

"Oooo! Who is it?" Love the gossip around here.

"Elizabeth."

"Isn't that the girl he was stuffing his tongue down?" I asked.

"Probably, he does that to like every girl" He rolled his eyes. I thought for a second, Ethan is a bad guy. He uses every single girl just to make out with them.

God sometimes Ethan can be such an ass, he's nice at one time and then he's a douche the next.

Obviously he would never like me, he likes those popular super skinny girls with long blonde hair. The cheerleaders who use their Daddy's money for Botox surgery.

Not me, the foster who goes from home to home months at a time. The girl who doesn't know where her biological family is or who her parents are. The one who doesn't have a real family.

Clearly Ethan doesn't like me.

comment and vote!!