{ 58 }

ethan dolan

That night my mind was spinning from all of the Stacy drama. She just needs to leave me alone so I can be sad alone. I don't want any of her shit in my mind.

I looked over at my nightstand and I had a picture of Jordyn in a frame. I just want her home. I could say it 100 times more, I just want her in my arms again. Why can't mom just see that? I love her and she's absolutely nothing like Josie.

Her cute, white smile with her cute little dimple makes my heart warm. She was wearing one of my sweatshirts that were 2 sizes way too big on her. It just made her that much more perfect. I pulled her into my arms and was kissing her cheeks. I put the picture back down and looked at the ceiling.

Tears began to fall one after another and then they came down faster. It's so hard living without her.

"I want her back" I groaned.

"BOYS!" Mom yelled from downstairs and we both walked out of our rooms. She walked up the stairs.

"Since it's Friday, I think we should go a little trip." She said and we both kinda groaned. "We leave in an hour."

Grayson and I turned to each other and rolled our eyes.

---

jordyn mills

i sat on the couch as we started to talk in group. I wore some high waisted black shorts that just barley covered my butt and Ethan's old grey sweatshirt that I cut into a crop top.

"Is everything okay with you Jordyn?" Diane asked.

"I don't know anymore. I mean I got my fingers chopped off and I'm just really sad all the time. I know I should just forget Ethan since he hasn't come here and I've been here for 4 months. But I just can't shake him off. He's like my drug" I said in front of everyone.

"Makes sense. These things take time and maybe you won't be able to get over him" She said back. I let out a sigh.

"I get you Jordyn. It's like me, but with real drugs." Rose said and I didn't really know how to react. Me and her were kinda distant.

"Okay!" Diane ended the awkwardness. "We have visitors in 10 minutes. We all stood up and placed out some food and drinks on the table.

I walked upstairs to my room and began my weekly look out for Ethan. I don't even know why I still do it. It's been a month and still Ethan hasn't showed up.

Cars started to park by the curb and families walked in to see the girls. Quinn's best friend comes every week to say hello to her. These girl's lives are so much better than mine.

I looked down at my chest and tightly held Ethan's necklace. I'm never going to forget him and I'm always going to love him. He may not ever come but I will always love him.

Time and time passed and I was just about to give up. I peered at the road one more time and saw a white Range Rover pull up by the curb across the street. That's the same car as Lisa's. I sat up more and saw someone open the passenger door. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Ethan?" I whispered. He turned towards to house and looked confused. I jumped off my bed and sprinted down the stairs, almost making myself trip. I opened the door and Diane yelled at me because we aren't suppose to go outside the house unless she says otherwise.

"HEY!" She yelled.

"ETHAN!" I yelled and ran down the few stairs with no shoes on. He turned and his mouth formed a giant smile. He took a few large steps towards me and I jumped in his arms. He held me so tight and swayed me back and forth in the middle of the street. He released from his grip a little bit and held the back of my neck and my cheek. He leaned in and our lips touched after what felt like months and months of waiting. It felt like there was nothing else in the world. Just me and him, that's it. He moved his lips back and looked down at me.

"I missed you." He said while kissing my forehead.

"I didn't even think you were coming anymore" I leaned in to his chest and he rested his head on top of mine. I looked up and all of the girls were smiling. I looked to the other side of me and saw Grayson and Lisa.

"GRAYSON!" I yelled and ran into his arms.

"Hey, you hold up okay?" He squeezed me tight.

"Kinda." I laughed.

"Was this an okay trip?" Lisa asked Ethan.

"Thank you" He smiled and I walked back to him.

"Okay let me introduce you to everyone" I said. He put his arm around me and us 4 walked to them.

comment and vote!!