{ 12 }

jordyn mills

Willow and I were walking out of the locker room and out onto the soccer field for soccer try outs. I've never been to one before so this was a whole new experience to me. I wasn't expecting much from it though.

"LADIES! Line up on the central white line" The coach yelled at all of us and we ran over. "So you all are trying out for soccer, only a few of you will make it to varsity and some of you will go to JV. The rest of you will leave with nothing to do with soccer." She yelled at us and we all looked at each other a little hurt. Tons of girls lined up on the line. Some were short and some were tall.

She then lined us up so there were 2 lines of us. One was facing towards one soccer net and the other line was faced towards the other net. Our backs were basically touching.

"When I say go, you're going to dribble the ball and kick it in the net. Go one by one and then moved to the back of the line" She yelled and blew the whistle.

"GO!" Some girl ran and missed the goal in my line. "GO!" The girl in the other line went and she made it in the goal perfectly. The coach yelled go many other times and it finally got to me. I was one of the last people in the first line. I quickly dribbled down the grass and kicked it straight in the net.

"GO!" She said a few more times and everyone went back to around the coach. We did lots of other drills, like dribbling the ball around the cones, being goalie, and we played a short game of soccer.

----

The time was now 8 at night and all of us were dead tired. We've been here for hours.

All of the football and basketball players came to sit on the bleachers to watch us. The coach split us into two big teams and we played one last game of soccer.

She blew the whistle and I kicked the ball quickly and our team ran for the ball. The opposite team kicked the ball back but I blocked it with my shin. I dribbled the ball down the field and tricked the other team a couple of times. I heard the guys 'oohing' to the right of me.

I sprinted down the field with the ball and the goalie looked a bit intimidating. I kicked the ball over to Willow and the goalie waddled over to her quickly. Willow passed it back to me and I kicked it in quickly before the goalie could get to me.

"HEY!" My team yelled and ran over to me. I jumped on them and laughed. The coach blew the whistle and everyone walked over. Half of the girls were smiling and the other half had slum faces.

"ALRIGHT LADIES! When I call your name I want you to stand up. "Jenn, Skylar, Joana, Crystal" She called a few more names. "Congrats you guys are all of the JV team. Coach Jill will be with you guys next week on Monday" The girls jumped up and ran to each other. They soon left the field and to the locker rooms.

"Let's face it, I didn't get on JV there is no way I'm gonna get on the team" I whispered to Willow.

"Come on. Maybe you will, don't lose hope" He patted my back.

"Andrea, Zoe, Riley, Chloe, Jenna, Willow" She started to call names and I stared up at her. As she started to call a few more I began to lose hope. This was the only thing I had going for me. "and Jordyn" My eyes widened and I stood up. "Congrats you guys will be with me and Coach Hender as Varsity team"

"Oh my god" I slowly said and turned to Willow.

"See I told you!" We walked off the field and grabbed our water bottles from the benches.

I saw Ethan and Grayson walk down the bleachers and they called for me.

"JORDYN CONGRATS!" Grayson pulled me in for a hug.

"Thanks, I honestly didn't think I was going to make it"

"You're pretty good." Ethan said behind him.

"Thanks" I gave him a quick look and he looked into my eyes for a few seconds, but then immediately back down to the ground. It was a bit awkward.

"We'll meet you in the car" Grayson said and he walked off with Ethan. Me and Willow walked in the locker room.

"Jordyn, how do you know Ethan and Grayson?" Riley, a girl who made it onto varsity with us asked me.

"They're my foster brothers" I chuckled.

"WHAT!? YOU'RE SO LUCKY!" Another girl yelled while taking her cleats off.

"It really isn't that cool. They're just regular guys with regular, annoying personalities that I have to deal with." I grabbed my shirt from the locker.

"But they're so damn hot." Some girl said and I kinda cringed.

"I mean, I guess" I shrugged not really knowing what to say to that.

"Have you seen them shirtless?" Some other girl I didn't know the name of asked.

"I mean, yeah. It's still their house too and they can dress how ever they want. But there was this one time" I started to chuckled. "Where I walked into Gray while he was putting his shorts back on. He was like still half naked."

"WHAT!? Did you see his thing?" Riley smirked.

"GOD NO! I just saw a bit of his cheeks"

"Dude lucky." Again I feel very awkward.

"Let me ask you this. Who has a crush on Ethan?" Half of the girls raised their hands including Willow and Riley. "And who likes Gray?" The other half of the girls raised their hands.

"Do you like any of them?" Riley asked while the rest of the girls began to change their clothes.

"No, that would be really weird" I took off my shirt and put my shirt back on.

"But he was totally in love with you earlier" Willow said and I raised my eyebrow.

"His eyes stared into yours for so long?" Riley then added.

"He doesn't like me as a sister." I chuckled. "Plus I'm his foster sister, it would be weird if anything were to happen."

"Keep saying that to yourself." Willow joked and went back to putting her shoes on.

Ethan doesn't like me and I don't like him. Simple. We're just brother and sister and he's just now starting to somewhat like me as a sister. SOMEWHAT!

He can't like me anymore than that.

And I certainly can't like him like that ever.

comment and vote!!