{ 37 }

jordyn mills

"Alright, I'll be back after the game." Ethan kissed my forehead as he walked out of my room and closed the door behind him.

I was feeling very light headed after I took that hard punch and had to miss the twin's football game which I was pretty bummed about.

To make things even worse I was still caught up with the whole Matthew situation. I wasn't sure if he was going to tell people now or actually hold on to his word. And I haven't told Ethan about our 'deal'.

I know Matt hasn't always been the nicest person, but would he really just do that to Ethan and I? Like I know I haven't really done anything that could upset him that much. Ethan on the other hand has had multiple fights with him.

I mean what kind of person just ruins someone's relationship like that? And I know Ethan ruined Matt's relationship with Angelyna somehow, but in actuality it was technically Matt's fault. Ethan just sent him straight, which Matt just doesn't get.

I think Matt just needs to grasp that he can't get everything he wants, I certainly don't. I haven't had anything I wanted for 16 years. Every foster home I've been to hasn't had a lot of money and when they do have some money, they just want to spend it on themselves. This home was the very first home where I ever felt like I belonged and received something I wanted!!

I never want to live this place, I've never felt more at home. I actually have parents who care and friends who are.. sometimes there for me? It's complicated right now with Willow, but besides that it's been the best home ever!

I picked up my phone after I got a text message.

matthew;
only a couple more days. tick tock...

me;
are you really going to do this? what's the point? what are you getting out of this?

matthew;

satisfaction?

me;

and that's all you want? you do realize that when lisa finds out, you won't be able to have me

matthew;
i don't need you. i just want ethan to suffer without you

me;
you are by far one of the rudest people I've ever met

I locked my phone and threw it on the edge of the bed. I was getting so fed up with Matt, but also more worried as everyday passed. I didn't want to leave.

I felt like I just got here and I don't want to leave anytime soon. I'm tired of running from home to home constantly.

comment and vote!!