{ 14 }

grayson dolan

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened.

"ETHAN!" I pushed him back on my bed and slammed the door shut behind me. "YOU CAN'T LIKE--" I lowered my voice. "You can't like Jordyn." I whispered.

"Why?" He groaned and moved around on the bed, complaining.

"SHE'S OUR FUCKING SISTER!" I whispered yelled cause Jordyn was next door.

"But I love her" He whined.

"Come here" I pulled him up by the shirt and pulled him outside to the front yard where no one was. I didn't really care if he couldn't keep up. I continued to drag him. "ETHAN YOU CANT LIKE HER!" I yelled as I held his shoulders.

"But she's perfect" He almost fell over in a bush.

"ETHAN! JUST STOP. This party's over" I stormed off to yell at everyone. I got inside the house and screamed. "EVERYONE OUT!" And everyone ran leaving their messes all over the floor. People from the pool started to leave and the house was a complete mess.

Ethan walked in finally and sat on the couch.

"IMA SLEEP NOW!" He began to lay down on the big couch.

"NO! You're sleeping upstairs" I pulled him off the couch and into his room. He got under the covers and knocked out so quick. I let out a big sigh and started to clean up the house.

I walked downstairs and started to pick up all of the red cups lying on the ground. As I did I thought about how this will work. Ethan has a crush on our sister.He can't, he's gonna ruin our relationships with her.

---

I woke up the next morning and I quickly ran over to Ethan's room. He was still sound asleep. I let out a sigh and accidentally woke him up.

"What time is it?" He rubbed his eyes. "And why do I feel like shit?"

"It's 10 in the morning and you got drunk last night." I rolled my eyes.

"Aw fuck" He put his face in his pillow.

"I need to talk to you about what you said last night." I sat on the bed next to him.

"Whatever I said I probably didn't mean."

"No you meant it. You were fucking drunk, but you meant it."

"Whatever. What did I say?" He chuckled like everything was completely fine. He really had no idea what he said.

"Ethan, you said some serious things." I said and his smile faded. "You said you had a crush on Jordyn" His face became blank.

"Oh I meant a Jordyn from one of Matt's friends."

"No you didn't. You meant our sister." I looked at him for a few seconds.

"Fine" He sighed. "I like her, whatever. It doesn't matter anyway." He threw my hands up in the air.

"Ethan this happened last time we had a foster sister. You liked her and she liked you. Both of you dated and you almost went to juvie."

"It's not going to happen again!" He yelled at me. "Ah!" He groaned and put pressure on his head from the yelling.

"You can't date her, I don't want another ruined relationship" I said and stood up.

"I can't control who I like, Grayson."

"Well you better because you are not dating her. I'm not dealing with another foster leaving again." I walked out of his room and slammed the door behind me.

Jesus Christ. He's a mess.

"What's with the slamming?" Jordyn walked out of her room with Willow still in there.

"It's nothing." I shook my head and walked down the stairs again. Jordyn soon followed minutes later.

"Hey, is it cool if Riley comes over later or are you two sick of people ruining the house?"

"Watch it or I'll make you help." I friendly glared at her and she chuckled. "Yeah, that's fine. Angelyna, Alexa, Matt and Carter are coming over anyway."

"Sweet." She said and was going to walk up the stairs, but a stench of alcohol walked down the stairs.

"Stop yelling." Ethan groaned and grabbed a coffee mug.

"Oh my god, you smell awful." She cringed. "How much did you drink?"

"Clearly not enough if you're still here." He started to make some coffee and she scoffed at his remark.

"Clean yourself up, would you? You're seriously a fucking mess." She was clearly disgusted.

I couldn't blame her though, he was extremely gross this morning.

"Can you believe her?" Ethan rolled his eyes.

"I can. You're a gross fucking mess. Go clean yourself up." I rolled my eyes and continued to clean up the huge mess in the house.

He groaned and walked up the stairs with his coffee in his hand.

comment and vote!!