{ 64 }

He climbed off of me and laid down on the bed next to me. Literally we made out for what felt like a good solid hour.

"See I told you that you'd like this" He laughed.

"Shut up" I rolled on top of him and slapped his chest. I stood up off the bed and his eyes stared at me. I picked up my shirt and looked at him. "Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer" I put my shirt over my body.

"You're just so hot" He hit the bed.

"Stop lying and come with me" I grabbed his hand and he stood up off the bed and hit me on the door.

"I'm not lying" He whispered inches away from my lips. I put my arms around his neck and closed my eyes.

"I love you so much Ethan" I whispered. He pressed his lips onto mine slowly. I reached for the doorknob and turned it and the door opened. I released from his lips and backed out of the room.

"Wha-where you going" He came after me and I took his hand. I pulled him down the stairs he sat on the couch and turned the TV on. I put my head on his lap and we both watch some random show he put on. His hand ran through my hair and I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes around 10pm and Grayson still wasn't home. Ethan walked over to living room and laid on the couch. Ethan began flipping through some TV shows.

"How long have you been doing that?" I asked quietly.

"You just wake up?" Totally ignoring my question and I nodded. He kissed the top of my head.

I situated my body so my face was rested on his stomach and my arms were around his body. He laughed at my awkward position.

"I'm just getting comfortable!" I defended and he laughed it off.

---

grayson dolan

"Bye" I kissed Willow quickly as she dropped me off at the house around midnight. I unlocked the door and walked in to hear the TV on. I turned left to go towards it and I saw Jordyn and Ethan asleep together on the couch. Her head was rested on his shoulder while his arms were around her body.

I took out my phone and took a picture for snapchat because what kind of brother would I be if I didn't. I posted it with no caption and turned off the TV and lights. I walked up the stairs and got into bed super tired.

comment and vote!!