{ 16 }

jordyn mills

"Oh my god" Riley and Willow were in love as Ethan walked back towards me with his friends.

"Guys, snap out of it" I clapped in front of their faces.

"But, a hot one" Riley said and the twin's friends came over to me and blocked the sun from my face.

"We're sorry we were unnecessarily rude to you. Friends?" Matt asked.

"Sure" I smile and nodded. I looked to my left a little bit and Angelyn still looked as pissed as ever. They hopped in the pool and Ethan sat down next to me to my right where Grayson was before, but he went to the patio table and grabbed a few chips.

"Are you still mad at me?" He said as Grayson jumped in the pool after wiping the chip crumbs on his swim trunks.

"No, sorry I went off on you earlier." I shrugged my shoulders. Don't really know why he cares.

"It's fine, I told them you hated them. I kind of deserved it" He chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right, you did" I nudged him and smiled slightly.

"Hey, no, that's when you're suppose to say, 'no I was wrong to do that. I'm sorry. Oh and also you're the best brother in the entire world, way better than Grayson'." He mimicked a girl's voice like mine.

"I do not sound like that" I dropped my jaw and looked at his face. He was smiling like a boy on Christmas morning. "And you are definitely not my favorite brother."

"I totally am your favorite"

"Well for one you hated me this past week."

His smile dropped and he didn't say anything.

"Why did you hate me? Did I do something" I asked him.

"It's nothing" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, I'm gonna hop in. Wanna join?" I motioned to the pool and he shook his head.

"Nah, I'm gonna stay here for a bit"

I pulled down my shorts and placed them on my towel. I looked at Ethan one more time and smiled. He was already looking at me with his lips parted a little bit.

I walked over to the pool stairs and slowly got in until I was talking with my friends again.

I saw Grayson walk over Ethan and they sat next to each other and started to talk. It seemed like Grayson was yelling at Ethan rather than anything else.

"What were you guys talking about?" Riley asked me as I was holding onto the edge of the pool.

"He was just apologizing." I shrugged my shoulders. Even though I didn't show it, it made me happy that he wasn't threatening me.

"Get over yourself, Ethan!" Grayson stood up and stormed off to the other side of the patio. Ethan groaned and rolled his eyes.

I looked at Riley and Willow and just shrugged, not too bothered about their small argument.

----

An hour passed and I got out of the pool a little while ago. I put my shorts back on after I dried off in the sun for a little bit. Ethan wasn't there when I got out and I haven't talked to him since I got in the pool.

Matt soon came over to talk to me. He sat next to me on my towel, kind of close to me. Everyone else was still in the pool or hot tub, not paying attention to us.

"So tell me a bit about yourself?" He asked me randomly.

"Um, there's not much" I chuckled. "I've been a foster child for basically my whole life, apparently I'm good at soccer. Um there isn't much else." I felt extremely awkward.

"It's true you're good at soccer. I saw you at try outs and you were extremely good. My eyes were on you the entire time. Our school just got their good luck charm." He laughed and nudged me a little bit.

"Uh, thanks" I hesitated. Did he just flirt with me or something? Everyone came out of the pool and Matt scooted away from me slightly. "I'm going to go get a drink" I stood up and walked inside. I wanted to get away from that situation as soon as possible.

I grabbed a glass of water and started to think to myself. Did Matt just flirt with me or was I just thinking way too much about it? He has a girlfriend! I walked over to the living room a little, that was by the kitchen and wasn't able to see the outside patio. Matt came in and came up close to me. He put his hands around my back.

"What are you doing?" I said trying to back away but he pulled me close. I heard everyone coming in and I was trying to get away from Matt. He slammed his lips on mine and I tried to get away.

"Woah" Willow said and everyone stopped talking.

"WHAT THE HELL JORDYN!?" Matt yelled and threw me back acting like I initiated the kiss!!

This was a whole mess

comment and vote!!