{ 42 }

ethan dolan

"Why are you doing this?" I followed my mom into the house after Jordyn ran up the stairs.

"You knew what was going to happen if this were to happen again. I warned you Ethan." She said while walking into her office and sitting down in her chair.

"But she's not like Josie."

"I don't care who she's like Ethan. It's the fact that this is a reoccurring factor."

"It's only the second time." She was being so unreasonable.

"Do you remember what happened the first time? You nearly went to Juvie."

"Which wasn't my fault!" I yelled.

"It was your girlfriend's. And who is Jordyn right now? Your girlfriend. I'm not letting you risk your entire future for some girl you don't even know."

"MOM! She's not like Josie. She's not going to Juvie any time soon."

"And how do you know that?" She sat back in the chair.

"Because I do. She's a good girl."

"Doesn't matter, Ethan. I told her to not get involved with another foster and you did. I can't trust you or her at this point." She put her reading glasses back on looked at her computer.

I groaned and stopped myself from putting my hands in fists.

i turned around and walked towards the stairs.

"And don't think about going up to see her Ethan." She said and I groaned again.

I walked into my room and slammed the door shut. I groaned and yelled in my pillow. My mom was being so fucking unreasonable.

---

jordyn mills

I grabbed a duffle bag and threw my shirts in it as tears continued to stream down my cheeks.

"Knock, knock." Lisa said while smiling. I slowly turned to her and glared.

"It's for your own good, Jordyn. A foster home is to keep you safe, not for you to run around with my son."

"You told me to be a teenager. Is this not what teenagers do?"

"They don't send my boys off to Juvie. I can't have you here if I can't trust you."

"JUVIE?! What makes you think I have a possibility of going to juvie?"

She sat down on my bed and offered for me to sit as well, but I declined.

"If you're in the system and not already in Juvie, you'll most likely somehow end up there. Whether that be from alcohol, drugs, theft, physical abuse." She listed all the possible crimes. "Nearly 70% of you guys go to Juvie and jail."

"What if I'm that other 30% that is just trying to be a normal teen and have a normal life?"

"If you were trying to be that, why haven't you found a good home yet?"

"BECAUSE THEY PUT ME IN THE SHITTY HOMES!!" I was getting full on raged and she took a deep breath in.

"Finish up packing and we'll leave tomorrow." She stood up and walked to the door.

I heard her lock in and I groaned. It wasn't the first time this has happened to me. Most foster parents lock your door because their scared you will hurt their biological kids.

I sat on my bed and sighed to the floor. It was a good few months.

comment and vote!!